Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doomsayers please go away. You...aren't being constructive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Reading between the lines, it's almost like they feel they're dropping the ball on their current projects, while focussing on Titan, and are trying to get their existing business back on track as well as what they say about Titan

Look at where they say they're sending their devs

WoW - In the middle of a disastrous subscriber decline, one of the largest they've ever had

Diablo 3 expansion - D3 launch was a mess, it was received poorly for several reasons, and continues to have problems with things like the AH

Blizzard All-Stars - repeatedly delayed, supposedly that one's been restructured already before.

Battle.net - see above regarding Diablo III, it's also not been without problems in WoW and Starcraft 2.

Speaking of Starcraft 2, that seems to be the only one of their current franchises which is doing fine, and isn't getting new devs.

I also don't see a mention of Hearthstone, but it looks pretty good from the videos they've shown, and they've deliberately kept the scope of it fairly small, so it might not go way over time and budget.

All i got out of this was:

Blizzard Head Guy: So guis i heard wildstar will be comming out and our player base is dwindling!!!!
    Some other Blizz Guy: We need to scrap something but what..... Oh i know 99% of the playerbase knows nothing about titan, we can scrap it, tell them it got delayed, delay it again further down the road, and eventually people may forget about it!!!!
    Blizzard Head Guy: THATS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

In all seriousness i was hoping for some titan info at blizzcon, guess that wont be happening

Code for we found out a lot of people don't like the stuff we were testing in wow for titan and now we have to scrap it and start over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame, I was very much looking forward to what they had cooked up for us with Titan. I'll wait for it though, I'm not bored with WoW yet, and have Hearthstone and D3 to keep me busy as well before Titan gets finished.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    my guess is they had a internal beta of the game running, didnt like how the game was, and decided to scrap the beta and change up the design...which when your creating a game, happens often...it's common for that to happen, so it doesnt surprise me...I just hop blizzard does put a good effort into whatever titan is

Quote Originally Posted by Algearond View Post
    I think this is good news all around, it will shut the "Titan will kill WoW crowd up", also, more resources to WoW and D3 are always a good thing.
    Titan doesn't kill WoW, it was never intended to kill WoW. Im fairly sure their intention is to transition teams from WoW to Titan. The customer support would get trainings for the new game etc. I think you either misunderstood the "crowd" or the crowd doesn't understand Blizzard's business intentions.

Weather people like it or not...a huge platform for gaming these days is on mobile devices.

My money is on them breaking down whatever it is they had and redeveloping the same concept for it to work on mobile devices.

Deleted
    Sooo.. more WoW expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by mklovin View Post
    Weather people like it or not...
    Weather

Deleted
    Fake Blue post
    Originally Posted by Entierlyfakeauthor
    You could say that Project Titan, **Puts on Sun Glasses** Has Been Jay Wilsoned!

Meh, don't really care seeing as though we know nothing about it.

Sad. Blizzard has lost it's touch, look at D3, look at what they did to Wow. And now their next big thing is going terrible too? How the mighty have fallen.

Deleted
    Good, they focus on WoW instead of another mmo.

Good for them. Ever Quest 3 (NEXT) is releasing a release date when Sony meets on August 1, 2013. Screw blizzard with their poor customer service.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe, just MAYBE, this means they've taken the time to study the relation between depleting wow subs and the horrible design and tech choices made for MoP, and put the two together to realize that they should start paying more attention to CUSTOMER feedback and less attention to what dev INTENTIONS are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    All i got out of this was:

Blizzard Head Guy: So guis i heard wildstar will be comming out and our player base is dwindling!!!!
    Some other Blizz Guy: We need to scrap something but what..... Oh i know 99% of the playerbase knows nothing about titan, we can scrap it, tell them it got delayed, delay it again further down the road, and eventually people may forget about it!!!!
    Blizzard Head Guy: THATS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

In all seriousness i was hoping for some titan info at blizzcon, guess that wont be happening
    Nice logic. Now if it actually made sense we would be getting somewhere.

2016? More like 2020 by Blizzard standards

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Good for them. Ever Quest 3 (NEXT) is releasing a release date when Sony meets on August 1, 2013. Screw blizzard with their poor customer service.
    you havent dealt with sony online cs then cause lol if you think blizzard is bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Fake Blue post
    Originally Posted by Entierlyfakeauthor
    You could say that Project Titan, **Puts on Sun Glasses** Has Been Jay Wilsoned!

^ I love this guy