Invocation was it fixed yet?

anyone can confirm that invocation was fixed ??

Deleted
    It is not, yet

What seems wrong about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirius View Post
    What seems wrong about it?
    I don't know if this is the same problem being talked about but sometimes I don't get the Invoker's Energy buff after casting evocation .. sometimes I have to sit and channel it 2 - 3 times before I get the buff. I'm not lagging or being jittery at movements to cancel the channel prematurely either.

I just did a heroic scenario 5 minutes ago and had the same problem during a boss fight so if this is the same problem people are having I do not think it has been fixed.

Nope, still happening.

You guys all on the US realms who have been having this issue, can't say i've had this problem at all on the EU realms. Just curious.

Deleted
    had the problem several times yesterday (eu)

was doing heroic council today and it worked about 70ish %

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed that the issue pops up if you try to evocate shortly before entering combat. It almost never works. (EU-realms)

It was bugging the living hell out of me on Primordius HC last night(EU). It's not like its happening only once in a while, but several times during a boss pull. And sometimes it happens twice in a row. That's quite a DPS loss, especialy when transformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't open threads which cover exactly the same topic as an already active thread (which is incidentally just a few threads below this one). Continue the discussion there.
    My magic will tear you apart.