Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    if i buy the indie bundle will i get steam keys for all seperate games because i already own awesomenauts and i want to give that key to a friend?
    Yup, each game in this bundle has its own individual Steam key.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't missed a humble bundle yet. They're so amazingly good!

Can someone please answer my question at the end of last page?

Also, how long will this be avaliable for?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Is it possible to buy this from the UK, or for pounds instead of dollars? The only option seems to be paying in dollars? I really want to get this (mostly just for Dear Esther admittedly) but doesn't seem to be an option to do it in pounds?
    Paying in dollars won't make a difference. They convert whatever your base currency is on Paypal to whatever the site accepts as payment. Once you start the payment via Paypal, it will show you what their conversion rate is for whatever amount you are spending. If you want, grab a free currency converter/refer to a conversion table for the amount it will equal.

Can someone please answer my question at the end of last page?

Also, how long will this be avaliable for?

Says at the top of the humble bundle page.

Ah okay, thanks!

Also, whats the minimum you can buy this for? I won't pay 1 pence of course (even if it's possible) but im curious as to this 'pay what you want' system, as I can imagine a lot of people kind of cheating it by paying the minimum if they can, yet putting in a minimum that isn't really low would kind of defeat the purpose anyway.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Ah okay, thanks!

Also, whats the minimum you can buy this for? I won't pay 1 pence of course (even if it's possible) but im curious as to this 'pay what you want' system, as I can imagine a lot of people kind of cheating it by paying the minimum if they can, yet putting in a minimum that isn't really low would kind of defeat the purpose anyway.
    $5.68 gets you the entire bundle. Any less than that and the bonus games will be locked out. $5.68 should be around £3.00.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay, thanks!

You can pay 1p/1c if you wish. Plenty of people have done it in the past. In order to receive Steam keys for the games you have to pay a $1 minimum.

So yes, there are plenty of cheapskates out there who basically 'steal' free games when this goes up. In fact, early Bundles had data that even though they removed DRM (classic excuse for piracy) and offered the game for as low as practically nothing, people still stole it via torrents and bypassing the payment screen to go straight to the downloads through some internet flim flam.

It proves the best of humanity and the worst in the same experiment. If it wasn't so awesome for the developers, charities, and honest customers I'd say it was pathetic. Fortunately enough wealthy people show up to support these things so that their impact is much greater than it could be.

With that being said, this was my first purchase and it felt pretty good. In fact, I feel like I didn't pay enough money so I might by a second set at a higher rate for my wife because of how honest and transparent the system is. Not to mention the charitable contribution. The idea of being able to decide exactly who gets how much of your money is a great system that should be used more often.

I feel like I have missed out severely by not buying all of the ones before now.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I feel like I have missed out severely by not buying all of the ones before now.
    Peak at the Indie Royal as well. It's basically the exact same system as the Humble Bundle. I do enjoy both and have picked up a ton of games because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Peak at the Indie Royal as well. It's basically the exact same system as the Humble Bundle. I do enjoy both and have picked up a ton of games because of them.

Indy Royal you say? don't KNow that one.... yet!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Indy Royal you say? don't KNow that one.... yet!
    There are a few others I've come across, but Humble Bundle and Indie Royal are consistently the best. And Groupee's is pretty good too. They do other stuff than just games.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
    http://groupees.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    There are a few others I've come across, but Humble Bundle and Indie Royal are consistently the best. And Groupee's is pretty good too. They do other stuff than just games.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
    http://groupees.com/
    It was bad enough to just go nuts when Steam sales hit...now I feel like some crazy binge mall addict, but for internet digital goods. Woe is me. Why do we not have a mega thread sticky that lists all of the available sites like this that updates when a sale starts and lists what is offered?

Do it Edge...break my wallet.
    BAD WOLF

New weekly humble bundle
    https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Telltale Games week including:
    Back to the Future: The Game
    Hector: Badge of Carnage
    Poker Night at the Inventory
    Puzzle Agent 1
    Puzzle Agent 2
    Sam & Max: Devil’s Playhouse
    Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures

and The Walking Dead if you beat the average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, found a good site for resources on this sort of thing:
    http://www.indiegamebundles.com/category/active/

It lists all the current active bundles on this specific section.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    New weekly humble bundle
    https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Telltale Games week including:
    Back to the Future: The Game
    Hector: Badge of Carnage
    Poker Night at the Inventory
    Puzzle Agent 1
    Puzzle Agent 2
    Sam & Max: Devil’s Playhouse
    Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures

and The Walking Dead if you beat the average.
    Awesome! Just got it all for $5. I actually haven't beaten TWD yet so I'm pretty excited. Thanks for the heads up~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    You are completely allowed to gift your key(s) to someone else, it's the same as buying a steam key on steam. They email the keys to you and what you do with them after that is upto you.
    Ah ok I must have misread wherever it was I got that idea from. It probably implied the purchasing of cheap keys off Humble and then selling the Steam keys off for profit or something along those lines.