Cool Skinning hunter's pets.

So I've been reading these forums for a long time and never really thought I had anything to add until today. I was leveling skinning on an alt and killed an Alliance hunter and thought to myself "Why can I not skin his pet.". Now I understand that seems a bit morbid but to me I thought it would be hilarious if in world PvP you killed another player that just so happened to be a hunter you could skin his pet just as a little insult to injury. Just my two cents. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Because some one will duel a hunter kill his pet skin it then rez it then keep doing it.

Which would take longer than skinning mobs out in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    FLUFFY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think it'd make any significant difference in the amount of leather people would get, so it'd just be done so you can insult players with it. I doubt Blizz would put the time into making this happen just so you can rile other players up, tbh.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublol View Post
    Which would take longer than skinning mobs out in the world.
    because you could farm mats in bg, which is unfair to any other professions

Quote Originally Posted by Sublol View Post
    So I've been reading these forums for a long time and never really thought I had anything to add until today. I was leveling skinning on an alt and killed an Alliance hunter and thought to myself "Why can I not skin his pet.". Now I understand that seems a bit morbid but to me I thought it would be hilarious if in world PvP you killed another player that just so happened to be a hunter you could skin his pet just as a little insult to injury. Just my two cents. :3
    This was actually possible back in Cata. Got fixed pretty quickly though.

If this would be allowed then ppl like me would scream for skinning taurens and worgens. Wait a sec... then I could skin myself, yes, pls add this Blizz :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moogin View Post
    If this would be allowed then ppl like me would scream for skinning taurens and worgens. Wait a sec... then I could skin myself, yes, pls add this Blizz :P
    Noggerfogger elixer is right there ---------------------------------------------------->