Poll: Which would you prefer?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

plz plz plz

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    This is a good point. I think the game is heading towards a saturation point in terms of races. Goblins and Worgwns? Fine. Pandaren? Cool. Now we're talking High Elves ( a carbon copy of Blood Elves) and Naga? That's when I feel we just need to stop and work with what we have.
    We reached that point with Pandaren and Goblins. Worgen are fine but their Horde counterpart should had been Ogre and be left at that, a neutral race didn't need to become playable (Goblins) and having Pandaren everywhere definitively took a lot of the charm from them. I loved Chen but now i don't really care since they're everywhere, so much for the "enigmatic" part of the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    I am personally looking forward to the revamp of the vanilla races, that said I hope more development resources are spent on the new models for the old races rather than a new player race(s).

I also hope Draenei and Blood Elves also receive an update along with the original eight races.
    Sadly, I don't think Space Goats or Blood Elves are going to make the cut, not saying they're not bad, but I'm saying Blizzard will probably cop out and only hit the Vanilla races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering my characters (besides a goblin rogue) are Vanilla characters, model updates is much more exciting.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    New models, without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't I be excited for both? Since they act like they can push out content and such so much faster, why not expect to see more races- especially neutral ones!

Ogres, Naga, High Elves (new new elves lol), Arakkoa, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I'm pretty excited for the new models. I've even got a few different classes I want to play that I've avoided while we wait for the upgrade.
    Same here, leaving my orc warrior until they fix the damn hunched spines orcs seem to have. Why all orcs look like peons I will never know.

some new races would be interesting

I agree , there is a limit for new races .Ogres fine , they are like goblins , always been in the game as npc but th rest who cares really.

revamp without a doubt. I like my troll druid, I like my undead warlock, but I'd like for their animation quality to be better, and their models to be better. Looking at them and their surroundings in pandaria, it's almost like they were cut out and pasted in there.

The old races' models revamp will happen eventually
    won't happen if the art team is always busy with races.

I'd prefer a revamp. Getting 2 new races will only make me feel worse about how my characters look.

I'd really like to see sub races with the revamps. Like Dark Iron Dwarves, or Grimtotem Tauren. Would add a lot to the game.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I'd prefer a revamp. Getting 2 new races will only make me feel worse about how my characters look.
    Yeah, I don't see how anyone could want new races when the old ones look like poop.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted new models. As much as I would like to see new races, we do need new models badly and I am dying to see how the new models will look when Blizz is finished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    We reached that point with Pandaren and Goblins. Worgen are fine but their Horde counterpart should had been Ogre and be left at that, a neutral race didn't need to become playable (Goblins) and having Pandaren everywhere definitively took a lot of the charm from them. I loved Chen but now i don't really care since they're everywhere, so much for the "enigmatic" part of the race.
    I suppose it's just a matter of taste and opinion.
    I for one, love having goblins and pandaren playable. I've always been a great fan for warcrafts goblins. Didn't have specific warm feelings for the pandaran but I just love their execution in WoW.

About the poll, if the new troll skin comes anything close to the newer troll npc skins You could trhow 20 new races at me and I'd still want new skins :P
    That said, it shouldn't really be a choice imo. Give is both I say!

I'd definitely go for revamping the older races if we had to choose. I tend to be less excited about new classes/races than most, I guess. I haven't even played a pandaren character or rolled a monk yet since MoP's release.