Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im in the middle of the atlantic, and it's always crap here, thanks to the damn humidity. We never get high temperatures, but the humidity....ah damn i hate humid heat. And thanks to that, we always have late summers, like full blown sunny days starting from late june to mid july.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Oh god it was only 15C here and I was dying, no clue how you guys got over 20.
    Use a kilt like every other scotsman then will keep you cool in many ways!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Hah! Who's sweating their lives out now, huh, Suomi?
    No one at 25 degrees Celsius. It's not that warm.

But more to the point, I really love the sunshine *skips back to the balcony to enjoy a cold beer*

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I miss the 34C in Singapore, 26-28C at night :~~
    Eek, what about that humidity?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Eek, what about that humidity?
    It is through the roof but unless you are at the beach, playing golf etc you are pretty much constantly in an air condition environment.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    This. I hate it when people bitch about the cold. I've walked around in a T-shirt all winter long. Colder than normal? Yes. Crappy weather? Sure. Cold? Nah, not really.
    I have raynaud's, so yes I can bitch about it. I have to wear gloves at all temperatures below 8 °C, and at -15 °C even gloves don't really help anymore. I don't have a problem walking around in a t-shirt during the winter though, it's just my hand and feet that can't stand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    Montana? Or maybe Ohio some years.
    I can attest to the Ohio thing. A couple of years ago we had a three day stretch that went-

Day 1 - 85 degrees with extremely high humidity
    Day 2 - 65 degrees with Severe Thunderstorms that spawned an F3 tornado
    Day 3 - 35 degrees with sleeting rain turning to snow
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Late May, nearly twice as warm in regions of Finland north of the arctic circle than it is in France, now who would have thought that? :P

I know there's going to be an inevitable backlash to this weather eventually, but for now....

*Insert smug face*
    A couple of years ago I was on vacation in Norway in midwinter. At that moment it was around -10 C in the Netherlands and thawing in Norway. It seems to happen more often that we realise.

Deleted
    We had snow here in Slovenia not even a week ago.

I live in the Tri-State area, In the winter it's not unusual for temperatures to be -15c and in the summer it's not unusual for temperatures to be in excess of 33c +. This is nothing..and 24 is GREAT weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    No one at 25 degrees Celsius. It's not that warm.

But more to the point, I really love the sunshine *skips back to the balcony to enjoy a cold beer*
    It's too warm for me...

We have officially skipped spring in the Netherlands..

Deleted
    i live in the north east of england & i had the heating on for an hour earlier this afternoon, it was that chilly.

Deleted
    Here in western Europe the climate has shifted a month, may is now april, june is now may,... etc.
    At least september and oktober will be good :/

Deleted
    It's so cold in the D?

10+ Year Old Account
    ... That's too warm. At 25c it's getting too warm.
    I concur.

18°C, cloudy/rainy in northern Germany.
    Me likes.

31c here :/
    Övertorneå sweden.

Deleted
    14ºC degress here in Porto, Portugal, raining but not like crazy, it just started like 2 hours ago.

Go the window open and its not cold at all though.

23ºC in Faro, Algarve though and no rain.
    Last edited by mmoc5109b05c6b; 2013-05-29 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I like the heat and coop with it but I too have friends that hate the warmth, they suck to hang out with in the summer :<
    25C is minimum at summer imo
    Agreed. 23C(and cloudy)here atm according to my Thermometer, but it's only 18C according to temperatur.nu
    Not sure which to trust!

I hope we get a summer like May month has been, it's been almost perfect imo.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    We've already had a couple 33C+ days here in NYC and more to come this week. And it doesn't help to live on a big concrete slab, feels like living in a frying pan in the summer.