10+ Year Old Account

Need advice for heroic dark animus as unholy

So the guild i raid with is currently 9,13 heroics and they want me in for heroic prim and heroic dark animus does any 1 have any tips to max damage overall

Hit the boss? There isn't a whole lot going on in the fight that really stops you from doing so.

Deleted
    On Animus it really depends if you guild wants you to help out on activating the Massive Anima or not. If not just kill your small anima golem insanely fast, put it in inactive Large Anima. I don't know which trinkets you are currently using, but make sure you watch timers for them so you can get your super diseases up on Dark Animus on the first round of both trinket proccs + weap enchant and potion.
    If you need to help out on activating the Massive Anima, do the same as described before and make sure your super diseases don't fall off the boss - it is very essential (because it is a tight dps fight) that your super diseases don't fall off the boss at any point. What you have to do here is simply to help out on killing the small ones while weaving in FS on the boss
    Hope it helped.

For 25 man, our guild puts the melee on the boss, and then at 20 seconds till the kill time, you get next to the massive you are assigned to with your smaller add. After that, you dodge Anima Font for 5 minutes, or you also help break tank rings. If you are assigned to breaking tank rings, only break 1, since they leave a dot on you.

1. aids on small robot
    2. spread aids to other small robots
    3. aids on boss (by this time he should be active and trinket procs should be up)
    4. wait for other more small robots to be brought close to boss
    5. spread aids
    6. train boss

credits: Supernerd

10+ Year Old Account
    ty guys for the advice .

OP didn't even mention 10 or 25. On 25 you don't have disabled golems(ones with sparks).