2/13 Heroic - Paid Transfer - Raid tonight!

Hello!

I hope you are doing well, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this message. I represent the World of Warcraft guild of Severity Gaming, a larger gaming franchise. The group is currently 2/13 heroic. We are seeking progression driven players for our 25m raid team. Our 3 day 12 hour raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-10pm MST. To be clear, we keep our raid spots competitive, and you would be considered (performance based) for our core raid. I’d like to also mention that we are specifically looking for the following.

Protection Paladin (1)
    Restoration Druid (1)
    Balance Druid (2)
    Blood Death Knight (1)
    Mistweaver Monk (1)
    Mage (2)
    Death Knight (1)
    Resto Shaman (1)
    Hunter (1)
    Windwalker Monk (1)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

We are only considering players that have completed 12/12 normal. In addition we are looking for players that currently have an average item-level of 505 or better. If you met these requirements and were to apply (http://www.severitygaming.com/mop) or speak with an officer in the next 24 hours, (and everything checked out) we'd be able to offer you a core raid spot for this upcoming week's raid (5/29).

My contact details are the following:
    In-Game: Delacour#1483
    E-Mail: Delacour@severitygaming.com

If you are unable to get ahold of me within 24 hours, my administrative staff can be contacted using the following means.
    In-Game: Ilikaz (Ilikaz#1564), Serrias (Siriusa#1503)
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

*insert joe budden song*, change pump to bump, repeat.
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic