Bonus luck: Elder charm VS Mogu Rune

A question just occurred to me that I did not know the answer to and I'm hoping I can get some help here. If I use an Elder Charm bonus roll and win an item, does that use up any of the 'bonus luck' for my rolls with a Mogu Rune? I typically do Sha/Galleon still attempting to get the mounts but with 5.3 am I shooting myself in the foot on raid gear/upgrades for my Mogu rolls in ToT? Or is the bonus luck exclusive to that particular coin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalathoran View Post
    A question just occurred to me that I did not know the answer to and I'm hoping I can get some help here. If I use an Elder Charm bonus roll and win an item, does that use up any of the 'bonus luck' for my rolls with a Mogu Rune? I typically do Sha/Galleon still attempting to get the mounts but with 5.3 am I shooting myself in the foot on raid gear/upgrades for my Mogu rolls in ToT? Or is the bonus luck exclusive to that particular coin?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.
    That's all the bonus rolls, so yes, save all your coins for Sha/Galleon.

EDIT: Or, use up your bonus rolls and hope you get gold in all of them, and then spend them on Sha/Galleon if you think that loot's coming.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

thanks for the blue post