Tank and Two DPS looking for a new guild

We are looking for a 10 or 25 raiding guild. Preferably Horde on a CST or EST server.

Our server is dead and the guild we are in now is not really progressing how we would like to. With the other raiders having lack of attendance and many of them being inexperienced overall with their class and raiding.

A little bit about ourselves: We have been actively raiding since BC/Wrath, clearing to end game content in a server #7 guild. We want to find a guild that can actively progress, but in a way that makes the game still be a game with a friendly environment, and not a job.

Tier 15 experience:
    Tank(ilvl 517, 506 DPS): 6/12N
    Frost DK(513) and SV/BM hunter (515): 6/12N

We are looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week, starting around 8-830PM CST/9-930PM EST and goes until 11:30PM CST/12:00AM EST, but we can be flexible on our times and days. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday prefered.

We have knowledge of our class and the different roles we may have to fill, PM me on here if you are interested and have more questions!

EDIT: I'm aware that I have zero posts, if you want an armory ask me for my battletag on here. I'd prefer to keep that hidden until we can actually find a guild, so there is no chance of current guild drama.
    Last edited by Rhekk; 2013-05-31 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Fixed a sentence.

Hi! I’ll keep this short-

<OOB> is a 25man guild on a PVE realm with core spots open on the main roster for your whole group
    We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Currently we’re 12/12 normal ToT and 1/13 Heroic

My btag is PinkiePie#1307

The website to apply and read all about our history and raiding conquests is oobguild.net

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bumping because.

Back to the front, still guild hunting and keeping our options open!

Up up up. 10char

We are still looking.

Malice is 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression
    12/12

Loot
    EPGP

Raid days
    Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply
    -Flasks
    -Pots-Enchants
    -Gems
    -Food
    -Repairs

www.teammalice.com

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908