Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What would you like to see in the upcoming expansion

If most of you don't know Bioware will be releasing a ROTHC like expansion by the end of this year. Just wondering what would you like to see in the expansion. New race? New class? Would like to hear your thoughts!
    Last edited by blue3sword; 2014-08-22 at 11:34 PM.

ROTHC? Rise of the Hutt Cartel? Are they making a sequel to the first xpac?

sorry made a typo there, they are releasing a ROTHC like expansion meaning its going to be a big expansion like ROTHC

Ah, I see where you're coming from. I have super altitis in this game, as much time as I've spent playing, I still haven't even gotten a character to 55, because I just keep playing different classes. So more classes would be a big boon to me, end game does nothing for me. I'd also be cool if they added an extra storyline from 1-50 on repub/empire, where you can play any class in it.

I'd like to have something a bit more epic than what the Rise of the Hutt Cartel was. Something a bit more expansive than just a small planet.

I would like to see a better business model from them that doesn't treat F2P/preferred players as the scum of earth :-)

Other than that, since they are going to have a flashpoint at Rakata Prime, I would love it if they would make the whole planet and its mysteries the next expansion. That would just make me drop every and any other free-time activity I have and start playing this game again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Introducing some of the planets we've visited in the previous game. Like Kashyyyk or improving the existing or soon to be planets of Manaan and Rakata Prime.

There also plenty of iconic planets as well. Dac, Anaxes, Geonosis, Telos, Dathomir or Ithor.

I would really hope they go somewhere with beautiful architecture. Or at least some place where it isn't a complete war zone in terms of buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Introducing some of the planets we've visited in the previous game. Like Kashyyyk or improving the existing or soon to be planets of Manaan and Rakata Prime.

There also plenty of iconic planets as well. Dac, Anaxes, Geonosis, Telos, Dathomir or Ithor.

I would really hope they go somewhere with beautiful architecture. Or at least some place where it isn't a complete war zone in terms of buildings.
    Yes to all of these as well. One of the things I do not like about the game itself is that the flashpoints have very same-y architecture and mobs. Adding some much needed variety would be a good change imo.

Some restrictions lifted from non-subscribers, specifically the credit cap so I don't have to go through all kinds of shenanigans in case I want to purchase something above the 350k preferred cap (which on my server is just about every bloody unlock).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Some restrictions lifted from non-subscribers, specifically the credit cap so I don't have to go through all kinds of shenanigans in case I want to purchase something above the 350k preferred cap (which on my server is just about every bloody unlock).
    Buying escrow off the GTN is typically overpriced, but, as we all know, making credits in the game is pretty easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It took me a day and around 400 prefab kits. But I made roughly 4 mill net income. The prefab kits sell amazingly well and I can only imagine how much they would sell them to the non subs.

I wish they'd relax the rules. Make the cap for pref a mill. But not any higher. The lower cap means that mods and such stay at low prices. That way it isn't like P2P again and the mods are 400k. I make a lot of money off the non subs. Crafting epic mods.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Buying escrow off the GTN is typically overpriced, but, as we all know, making credits in the game is pretty easy.
    It totally is, but my big turnoff is the whole hassle of having to buy so many various escrow unlocks off the GTN only to buy more of them etc. etc. etc., each providing only a small return. It's a massive pain in the ass and at this point I'm tired of bothering with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...I personally wouldn't mind playable Torgruta :P Yes I'm one of them...for a while I never cared one way or the other but I don't know...I suppose after seeing some of the Clones Wars stuff with Ashoka...I kinda oddly want one. >.<

More planets would always be a nice addition!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd love to see some things lifted but the credit cap isn't one of them. I wouldn't give the credit sellers any more room than they already have.

After playing DCUO and thier F2P/preferred cash limit. SWTOR seems like a blessing.

I'd love to see some nice achievement mounts/rewards. Things you can get by playing the game and not necessarily just FP or random drops.

Something to work toward and with a little time and effort, you get rewarded.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thana Vesh

If she becomes a companion maybe I'll resub.
    You cared enough to post.

An expansion ten times larger than the first one.
    Ten new planets, graphics improvements, loadscreen reductions, extended class storylines, real swoop racing and competitions, pazzak, real space, challenging pve arena like the one in Kotor.

Add most of that and i might even consider resubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    An expansion ten times larger than the first one.
    Ten new planets, graphics improvements, loadscreen reductions, extended class storylines, real swoop racing and competitions, pazzak, real space, challenging pve arena like the one in Kotor.

Add most of that and i might even consider resubbing.
    Why bother commenting if you're just going to post unrealistic expectations?

10+ Year Old Account
    A new engine.

I just want bigger than Makeb lol. Bigger than Hutt Cartel. Just isnt that much to do in game i find fun other than raiding. I'm not into pvp and hate seeker droid stuffs. I cancelled my subs to swtor (both accounts) along with my Rift accounts this morning. Hoping when stwor has their next xpac it will be a great one.

New story arcs. The Makeb story line was no bigger than the other planet arcs. I'd like to see something along the lines of the Act arcs for the class story lines.