Random BGs and Battlegroups

Sup

How exactly this works?
    The reason I'm asking is because on my group, ally wins 1 every 4 -5 random BGs.

I always had only one char and I forgot about why I had given up doing randoms on my server, cause I don't really need to on my main.

But now that I started leveling some other toons (just lvled a warr to 90, and on my way with a druid) I started doing randoms again and it is just frustrating to say the least. I don't need to win them all, damn, I would be happy with a 1 win 2 losses ratio, but the way it is on my group its just sad.

So I guess I wanna know the facts right before I spend my money on some transfer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Battlegroups only exist in Rated BG's and Arena. Random BG's are a complex randomized algorithm that pools from regions (US, EU, ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    Battlegroups only exist in Rated BG's and Arena. Random BG's are a complex randomized algorithm that pools from regions (US, EU, ...)
    Hi there, are you sure of that? I sometimes have my doubts cause I swear I have never seen a player from some high pop ally servers on my team, lets say darkspear for example.

But if you're right then I guess I'm that unlucky...