Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Durumu Heroic add's exploding on their own still?

Hey we started on Durumu heroic (10 man) tonight and had a few decent tries where we basically got killed via an add deciding to go all nuts and blow us all up, which is obviously fantastic as you can imagine!

Now I know you're thinking "um, I guess someone failed with the beam so ye" but no, we've had tries where the blue beam was nowhere near the blue add, and like 10 seconds later we wiped due to the flash freeze (think its called) from the blue add exploding. I know there was a bug last week about adds randomly blowing the raid up, but wasn't it fixed?

Anyone else experienced this? Or are we REALLY doing something wrong here.....as it just feels too "random" when it happens (FYI specifically we had this happen on our best try 15% and booom)

Any input appreciated

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Hey we started on Durumu heroic (10 man) tonight and had a few decent tries where we basically got killed via an add deciding to go all nuts and blow us all up, which is obviously fantastic as you can imagine!

Now I know you're thinking "um, I guess someone failed with the beam so ye" but no, we've had tries where the blue beam was nowhere near the blue add, and like 10 seconds later we wiped due to the flash freeze (think its called) from the blue add exploding. I know there was a bug last week about adds randomly blowing the raid up, but wasn't it fixed?

Anyone else experienced this? Or are we REALLY doing something wrong here.....as it just feels too "random" when it happens (FYI specifically we had this happen on our best try 15% and booom)

Any input appreciated

Cheers
    Ours never had this issue, atleast not yesterday and last week after the fix. It could be just something going wrong, or its actually something else exploding.
    i have seen it happen once or twice tho, for no reason. Over the entire time we've done it

Happened for us a few times tonight on 10m hc. Blue add would explode despite blue beam being on the other side of the room, and not moving. Guess the fix on red adds exploding caused a new bug

Still managed to get the kill, just gotta pray to the RNG gods. At least this bug is far less annoying then the bug last reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Ours never had this issue, atleast not yesterday and last week after the fix. It could be just something going wrong, or its actually something else exploding.
    i have seen it happen once or twice tho, for no reason. Over the entire time we've done it
    ^ This. Hasn't happened for quite a few weeks

Pretty sure half te reports are just people failing at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    ^ This. Hasn't happened for quite a few weeks

Pretty sure half te reports are just people failing at it.
    It was happening to our 25 man guild last night. Blue appeared and despawned within a second's time; even though the beam was a quarter of a turn from the add itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    It was happening to our 25 man guild last night. Blue appeared and despawned within a second's time; even though the beam was a quarter of a turn from the add itself.
    We've also seen more than one blue add (and on progress 'unattackable ones') on occasion RARELY. It's a little different to people reporting it's happening every other pull though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    We've also seen more than one blue add (and on progress 'unattackable ones') on occasion RARELY. It's a little different to people reporting it's happening every other pull though.
    Well given that our heroic kill last night was our second kill, we still needed a few pulls to kill him, but we did encounter at least two instances of Blue appearing and despawning as well as one attempt where the add was "unattackable" (if I remember correctly it spawned while the yellow was over a blue beam; was in red on the opposite side of the room but heard the raid leader yelling about it being not attackable).

Deleted
    It's still bugging, had it happen to us tonight.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ye just been on the eu forums and a lot of other people confirm this, very frustrating....hope they fix this before we go again tomorrow.

Yep yep, red adds aren't bugging anymore but now blues explode by themselves while across the room from the blue beam. Our 3rd kill on HM and may I just say these Durumu bugs are making farming really annoying -.-

only happend when you reveal blue and spectral phase was over and killing the person with blue beam with flash freeze (irony lol)

but yea shouldnt really reveal blue add though zzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Yellow add was delaying spawning for us, then exploding as soon as it spawned. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Tomhvk View Post
    Yellow add was delaying spawning for us, then exploding as soon as it spawned. gg
    Had one of those on one of our wipes this week as well (though we still killed it eventually, once we had a proper pull without it bugging out...).

What's basically happening is that a yellow add gets uncovered, but remains invisible, then blows up once the yellow beam finishes crossing the still-invisible add completely. Meanwhile, everybody has fun while DBM freaks out and goes BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Deleted
    Last reset on normal had the blue explode twice with beam nearly opposite side of the room. On one pull the red adds took so long to come visible that the beam was kited past them before they appeared or any dbm warning came out, even though the kiter moved at very cautious pace.

We had that bug the whole time when 5.3 patch was launched. So we had to try over and over to get that lucky attempt where crimson's dont explode randomly.

But this reset all was back to normal no issues.

Just going by your description of the beams being over one another, are you certain that the unnatackable add wasn't just one of the 3 adds that exist purley for the sake of the meta achieve, green // orange // purple are the colours you can get based off overlapping beams. That being said, I have experienced some funky stuff with that fight myself when we got yellow adds exploding on the raid when they weren't visible. That being said though, it doesn't seem to happen all to often and has yet to prevent us from actually killing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happend to us on Tuesday night on 25m Heroic. Light phase begins, everyone is in place, blue beam nowhere near an add, raid wipes to Flash Freeze, raid is in "wtf" mode.

"I am Rei Shen, prease!!"

Happened to us. Yellow spawns nowhere near the beam, DBM goes nuts, it explodes. That, or yellow spawns way out on the edge of the platform, nobody has LOS on it, it explodes. Also, blue spawns nowhere near the beam, it wipes us.

Stupid buggy fight.

Having done 70 attempts on this boss to kill it last week, I can attest to having seen just about every bug. It is possible for yellow/blue/red to all blow up when they aren't uncovered. In my experience yellow was the rarest and often occured when it was stacked on another add. Blue was the most frequent cuprit. Red you know you are screwed when you start hearing BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. When that happens we pop every single raid CD we have and can sometimes (rarely) live through the explosion.

That being said, all (*Most) the guilds that 1 shot it are guilds that kill it before the 3rd add phase and only have 2 sets of adds with a relatively low chance of seeing the bugs. I would say easily 25% of our attempts wiped to bugged add explosions. On our kill last night the red add (Beware beware beware bug) exploded when the boss was at 1% and the 7ish raiders alive (25 man) finished the boss off.

Things I have noticed when doing this on normal. Doing this fight during heavy server useage increases the chance of bugging. The server is being to slow with the adds spawning it seems since the server is being slow the adds 1 do not spawn right away and 2 do not spawn invisible right away causing them to explode which is really shitty and not really a bug, but an issue caused by latency (on blizzard's end 100%). The only way they could stop this from happening is making it so that the adds have to be visible for a certain amount of time before blowing up instead of instantly.