New BrM looking for some input

Hey folks so i recently rerolled from Blood Dk to BrM was just wondering if people could look at my toon and let me know if i should be changing anything felt like i was getting stomped on from Hc council tonight so have dropped quite abit of my haste usually sit around 5k to gain some more crit. Should i try get some more mastery or am i ok at this level? Horridon hc was spikey at times tonight but nothing major considering we had a few trials in and adds were awful.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Slugsy/simple

Deleted
    The dangerous damage from Council HC is all magic damage, so if you got stomped it's probably due to bad interrupts or non-optimal cooldown timing. Crit is not going to help there. Your gear is looking good though, so that isn't the issue.

The issue with council is i tank Priestess at ranged so i can cleave sul and frost we only interrupt her to pull her in when she is empowered and i then pull her away again when she is out. With this strat she isn't getting interrupted at all except when she is in the group during empowered as it would force her to run into the group with me. Giving her free nuke on me. Im using glyph of guard and trying to pop it when im taking frost with 15 stacks of elusive up aswell and if it get sketchy popping either fortifying or diffuse.

Funny, I'm having almost exactly the same issue with the Council fight. I'm also assigned to the Priestess. I actually wouldn't recommend glyphing Guard because when you switch to Malakk, you'll be taking tons of physical dmg there. You're better off just saving your Elusive Brew stacks and Guards for Malakk as well. Another strat you can try is putting up your Transcendence on the side of the room where the rest of the raid will be taking Malakk and Sul, and port over there when you have to swap Malakk. Just makes it a lot more convenient.

Deleted
    Typically I'd go with Damper Harm on this fight rather than diffuse as it should be available everytime you have to pick up Malakk. This would then keep Fortifiying brew for when Kazra'jin is active as that's when the boss will seriously hurt. Also I would definitely recommend keeping Guard unglyphed as with Malakk and Priestess hitting you a well timed guard (when around 5 stacks) can easily be 7-800k which will typically eat up the rest of the damage whilst you are tanking both. Also, not sure if you're using RJW (armoury has xuen) but in terms of killing twisted fate and cleave damage when 3 mobs are together this helps significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by boborcs View Post
    Typically I'd go with Damper Harm on this fight rather than diffuse as it should be available everytime you have to pick up Malakk. This would then keep Fortifiying brew for when Kazra'jin is active as that's when the boss will seriously hurt. Also I would definitely recommend keeping Guard unglyphed as with Malakk and Priestess hitting you a well timed guard (when around 5 stacks) can easily be 7-800k which will typically eat up the rest of the damage whilst you are tanking both. Also, not sure if you're using RJW (armoury has xuen) but in terms of killing twisted fate and cleave damage when 3 mobs are together this helps significantly.
    Malakk's burst damage is from Frigid Assault, where his weapons do additional frost damage. Diffuse Magic makes you immune to that damage for 6 seconds. Follow that up with a vengeance charged Guard and you can tank him for 10-12 seconds while requiring minimal heals to deal with the damage.
    Last edited by Biggety; 2013-05-30 at 03:27 PM.