Lightbulb Shadow priest md nerf

I feel as if shadow priests mass dispel was nerfed in the wrong way, i do agree that mass dispel was to strong of an ability for a hybrid dps to have. However, i think that if mass dispel was given a longer cooldown lets say 40 seconds or so, that would still give it a higher skill cap making it so you couldn't MD every cc on your healer. the problem is the pushback when you are getting trained as a shadow priest makes it quite hard to get one off, i hope some one feels about this the way i do and has the same problem with mass dispel thanks.

I feel it shouldn't have been nerfed in any way. All the nerf has caused was it made hunter comps even more faceroll (if making melee classes more faceroll in pvp was even possible?).
    As someone already stated on AJ:
    If you can't get glad this season as a hunter, I would recommend trying PVE or something because there is a STRONG chance that you never will.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

I feel shadow priests losing both these abilities was overkill, one needed to go (arguably), or at least nerfed, but not both. they also overbuffed melee this patch and as hunters are amazing when melee are doing well, welp, there's this season for you. (and in my defense to that AJ thing, i don't go for rating, i play for fun :Z)

I stopped raiding before the 5.3 patch so I just instantly stopped caring about patch notes but I was bummed when I logged in yesterday and noticed MD was nerfed on top of the nerf to Void Shift. I think this is pretty overkill for PVP and is sort of a gut shot to Shadow in general.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    If they had left MD alone I wouldnt say much about any of it, but in a way they could have just nerded Void Shift for Arena so it was unusable in there, dont know if I think it was needed to nerf it for RBG's at the same time. Since in RBG's SP really dont bring much else then damage if the team already have a healing priest.