View Poll Results: LFR =

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • 516

    31 17.42%
  • 522

    15 8.43%
  • 528

    103 57.87%
  • 535

    19 10.67%
  • 541

    10 5.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Bloodsail Admiral rashen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,222
    Around 530, better then normal gear but worse then heroic of the previous tier.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    They are talking about what ilvl of gear SoO LFR will drop, not the requirement to get into SoO LFR.
    That isn't how many of us read the question. It can really be read either way, don't you think?

  3. #23
    528 if it follows the same trend as it did in 5.2

  4. #24
    High Overlord Pedrolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    122
    I voted 535 because Thunder Forged items from ToT are already 528, and that would make that normal raiders with Thunder Forged and upgraded gear would not run the new LFR's if not for the Legendary quest or an hypothetic reputation. At least between 5.0 and 5.2 there was the 6 levels of difference but it was more expensive to upgrade 496 items with valor and there wasn't Thunder Forged items.

    My thoughts.

  5. #25
    I think it will be 522 or 528, just can't see it being anything else.

    But with Blizz, you never know

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 10:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    I voted 535 because Thunder Forged items from ToT are already 528, and that would make that normal raiders with Thunder Forged and upgraded gear would not run the new LFR's if not for the Legendary quest or an hypothetic reputation. At least between 5.0 and 5.2 there was the 6 levels of difference but it was more expensive to upgrade 496 items with valor and there wasn't Thunder Forged items.

    My thoughts.
    People will most likely run it for the Tier set bonuses no matter what the ilvl, and the possibility of OP trinks where ilvl rarely matters.

  6. #26
    little bit above 522, 525 would be nice round number
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

    Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

  7. #27
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Frozen Wasteland
    Posts
    2,573
    LFR: 476 - 502 - 528

    Normal: 489 - 522 - 555

  8. #28
    Either 528 or 535 IMO, if they stay consistent (why 535? Well if you say 528 is equivalent to Mogu drops and thunderforged is for hof/terrace ilvl bonus then it'd make sense).

    LFR entrance level will bei something around 490-495 (460 mogu, 470 hof, 480 tot, do the maths)

  9. #29
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Frozen Wasteland
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrana View Post
    LFR entrance level will bei something around 490-495 (460 mogu, 470 hof, 480 tot, do the maths)
    Nope, it'll be 500.

    It'll be 508 on the PTR but it'll wind up being nerfed to 500. They'll want to nerf it to something like 504 but there is this thing with round numbers this expansion.

  10. #30
    Entry level will probably be 500. In terms of gear it will drop, due to the massive increases in ilvl so far this expansion I would say around 518 as I doubt they would make it better than the current tier's normal ilvl as people (read:casual) would not have much incentive to run it. This would be inline with blizzards previous statements regarding gear to "help guilds struggling in previous tier's to clear it" therefor helping their progress in the next tier/ToT heroics with the nerf.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-05-30 at 12:38 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    I voted 535 because Thunder Forged items from ToT are already 528, and that would make that normal raiders with Thunder Forged and upgraded gear would not run the new LFR's if not for the Legendary quest or an hypothetic reputation. At least between 5.0 and 5.2 there was the 6 levels of difference but it was more expensive to upgrade 496 items with valor and there wasn't Thunder Forged items.

    My thoughts.
    535 is at heroic level, literally. That would be a bit much, my thoughts :P

    The Throne ilvl requirement is 480, and ilvl is 502. So, 500 requirement and ~520?

  12. #32
    Entrance requirement will probably be 500. I kinda hope it starts at 505 and gets nerfed to 500, because if it starts at 500 there is a decent chance it will get nerfed to 495 or even 490.

    No way SoO lfr drops are 535. They don't want heroic raiders to feel compelled to raid LFR, and making the drops 535 will mean any gears they didn't get a ToT HC item in, they will feel compelled to fill in with LFR items from SoO.

    I'm even hesitant to say it will be 528 since that's TF normal ilvl, but I think it's a real good shot. But still sticking with my original "no less than 516, no more than 528".

    I think 516 is a reasonable guess because then it doesn't negate the benefit of running random heroic scenarios for a chance at those items (particularly weapons, despite not having sockets), but I have a hard time believing they'd have it less than ToT normal. However, I think another possibility is that with the zone nerf to ToT that's almost a certainty, they'd be wanting to push LFR raiders into previous-tier normals in addition to current-tier LFR.

    528 is obvious ... 6 ilvls higher (same as t14 normal / t15 lfr diff). I think 522 is a good shot, however, as it then doesn't completely negate running ToT normal (which I think is a bigger deal than having negated t14 normal -- haven't seen anyone really praise the work put into and the experience of t14, whereas ToT is their largest and most highly-praised raid since two expansions ago), and especially doesn't compete with t14 normal thunderforged.

    I think these are the strong arguments for each of 516/522/528 -- no less / no more, and that there is no real way to be more certain until SoO hits the PTR.
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  13. #33
    Herald of the Titans serenka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Berkshire - South England
    Posts
    2,851
    i think about 530, maybe a little less but probably no more. it will be higher than ToT normal ilvl which is 522, so between that and 530 i think.
    dragonmaw - EU

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    That isn't how many of us read the question. It can really be read either way, don't you think?
    Considering the OP listed the ilvl drops from raids, not the ilvl requirements, it should be easy to figure out they were talking about drops.

    OT: 528-534, depending on whether they count Thunderforged in their tiers for figuring out future item levels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

  15. #35
    I'd be surprised if it was lower than 528, because even LFR-only players can get 522 gear for almost every slot and upgrade it to 530. The requirement to enter will probably be 510.
    Wh-what are you doing here!? G-go away!
    I don't want to see you anymore!
    Stay away from me!
    That's what Shi said.

  16. #36
    I think 520 is a good number, shouldn't be higher than normal mode ToT IMO, gives the more casual players extra content to do as well.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I have no idea I don't look at iLVL at all.
    That's curious ...
    I mean I don't care much about it, other than the general rule of thump saying "higher ilvl = better item". Are you and I playing the same game?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    That isn't how many of us read the question. It can really be read either way, don't you think?

    No. If you read the OP's post it's pretty clear this thread is about the item level of the gear drops in SoO LFR.

    The amount of people so far in this thread talking about the item level requirement to enter SoO LFR is yet another glaring example of the reading comprehension abilities of those who frequent this forum.

    I never heard of "TL;DR", until I started associating with the brilliant minds that play video games.
    Last edited by ablib; 2013-05-30 at 11:16 PM.

  19. #39
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Considering the OP listed the ilvl drops from raids, not the ilvl requirements, it should be easy to figure out they were talking about drops.

    OT: 528-534, depending on whether they count Thunderforged in their tiers for figuring out future item levels.
    I occasionally have reading comprehension problems. In my defense, it was my bedtime.


    So, for the actual loot drops from SoO LFR...probably 520-530.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    LFR ToT is 480
    Normals T14 is 496.. so that is 16 below the previous tier normals.

    If Blizzard would stay consistent it would be 522 - 16 = 506. Not sure how people can say that its consistent and arrive at other numbers.
    Certainly the entry level for T16 LFR is never gonna be ABOVE normal T15 level. You dont need to do T15 heroics to do LFR T16. That's just madness.

    It must be possible to go from LFR to LFR only. And given that LFR T14 is 504, Im guessing the entry level will be 500 at maximum.
    pretty much this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •