Deleted

trinkets and its impact

so i've recently started gear my paly as reti for maby future main change. problem is that my dps aint rly feeling that good. ofc my gear aint the best. but for a boss i might do 75k-85k on a boss in lfr. the one thingh tho is that my trinkets are the most bad items in my gear.

feels like they drag my dps down alot.

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...indra/advanced

ps: ignore stats that are wrong. havent fixed her since recent upgrade.

Deleted
    You are below melee hitcap (7.5%).

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets really don't have that big of an impact.. Well, the 40-50ilvls will be noticable, but not really that big a deal. Getting hit capped would be much more noticable though

Deleted
    dont know if i was not clear:P i said ignore my stats atm i normaly are hit capped etc. havent fixed since i got my shoulders=)

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Trinkets really don't have that big of an impact.. Well, the 40-50ilvls will be noticable, but not really that big a deal. Getting hit capped would be much more noticable though
    Eh, trinkets have the biggest impact on dps beside your weapon, getting some ToT trinkets(Feather,spark or rage) will make a massive difference.

@OP

Level up your blacksmithing, use the Strength JC gems, get proper enchants ( Dancing steel on weapon, cloak enchant) and reach the hit cap. All those little things will go a long way and should make a noticable difference. In the long run, getting proper trinkets, and maybe a few tier pieces will make a huge difference. Your weapon is pretty decent for your ilvl so it should last you quite a bit.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    ah yea, been a bit out of money so havent fixed the best enchants. still thought tho that the pure haste gems from jc was better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    ah yea, been a bit out of money so havent fixed the best enchants. still thought tho that the pure haste gems from jc was better.
    point for point, STR is better than haste. the reason non-JC gems should be haste is because haste gems have double the points of STR gems. however, when you're doing JC gemming, 2 STR gems is 640 STR, while 2 haste gems is 960 haste, which is a 3/2 ratio, not a 2/1 ratio. in theory, if your haste value is more than 66% of your STR value (so a STR value of 6 and a haste value of 4, for example), you would be justified in using haste gems.

Deleted
    havent thought of that. will fix that=)

Trinkets really don't have that big of an impact.
    Wat.

Weapon > Trinkets > Tier > Else.

Deleted
    Far from being the truth. Why can't we downvote some silly comments a la WoWhead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    Wat.

Weapon > Trinkets > Tier > Else.
    What he said. And considering OP's current awful trinkets, getting the ToT ones (Spark+Feather) will skyrocket his dps (considering caps and skill).