Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard Vox guides are pretty good and in depth (Though "in depth is more of a con in this case), but I'm not going to lie, I am going to miss the Cheeky Brits telling me that I'm awful if I stand in [insert mechanic here]. Aliena taking up the reins is meh, the "Love2PlayWoW" Guy had decent enough guides, though I'm not sure if he still makes them.
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2013-06-02 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    For me, it takes longer to watch a video than read a written guide.

For a more tankspot-ish style guide check me out at Get Er Raid, I'm looking to release more and more. Heroic tortos should be out soon and then Ji-Kun and Iron Qon. Yeah, I'm not 13/13 H but will work hard to get guides up soon as I can. Check out:
    Heroic Horridon
    and
    Heroic Jinrohk
    Last edited by steveh; 2013-06-03 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    What video guides are currently the best out there for learning boss fights? Fatboss has stated they're stopping with boss guides. tankspot hasn't uploaded a new boss guide in AGES, nothing past Durumu normal. Is there a 3rd party out there somewhere that still does these boss guides?
    Source on Fatboss please ;

Nevermind, found source.
    Source;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m2Xc4WRu3I
    Last edited by Kharli; 2013-06-03 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks for these guides they are very helpful, informative and well thought out. I have always been a fatboss fan but since they are no longer doing videos I have been looking for a source for information on heroic fights. My entire guild watches these and we downed horridon heroic in just 21 tries. There were no surprises and I feel we owe this to the Git R Raid guide. We haven't ever downed a heroic fight in such few attempts. Your video left us without questions or surprises. Keep up the good work and I hope you'll continue to be my Pal Pallie.