Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What I truly want

Transmoggable Tophats with different type of armor types, or Tophats with Monocles of each armor type.

And Transmoggable Gilnean Stylized coats and suits so my Worgen can be all gentlemanly and fight like a Sir.

Oh and Transmoggable tribal gears espacially tauren inspired gears; Plate/Mail Headfeathers, etc.

yes! i also want more vanity gear! like maybe carnival esque masks, things that can be worn by anyone and everyone like griftahs troll shoes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, that's a neat idea.

Every race should have a unique transmog set. Not sure how to gate obtaining it, though....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yes! i also want more vanity gear! like maybe carnival esque masks, things that can be worn by anyone and everyone like griftahs troll shoes
    IMHO if they ever implement faction-specific mog gears; The Forsaken should get plague-doctors, apothecary, jester and carnivale inspired gears.

I want a Panda DK. But that won't happen anytime soon will it? But yeah i agree with OP except i want an xmoggable leather/mail/plate version of the hat from Heroic hillsbrad (cant remember instance name or hat name) because that hat is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    I want a Panda DK. But that won't happen anytime soon will it? But yeah i agree with OP except i want an xmoggable leather/mail/plate version of the hat from Heroic hillsbrad (cant remember instance name or hat name) because that hat is dope.
    THIS AS WELL!!!!

pandaren death knights make so much more sense than worgen death knights.

lorewise only one worgen became a death knight.

lorewise there were plenty of pandaren adventuring the world like chen stormstout was theres no reason a pandaren couldnt have wondered off into the plaguelands or northrend and got themselves caught up in some scourge stuff.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

My god a TOP HAT? YES! I would love that as an option

Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    hread

/Paranoia

I'm paranoid that the reason that they don't want to let us role as Pandaren Dk because I once made a thread on the official forum of why I don't want to roll any dk during wotlk because at that time I was waiting for playable Pandaren since a Pandaren Dk would be more badass than a forsaken dk, cuddlier than a tauren dk, cuter than gnome dk combined. This was way back when DK was announced as the new class. They did it to spite me.

/paranoia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    hread

/Paranoia

I'm paranoid that the reason that they don't want to let us role as Pandaren Dk because I once made a thread on the official forum of why I don't want to roll any dk during wotlk because at that time I was waiting for playable Pandaren since a Pandaren Dk would be more badass than a forsaken dk, cuddlier than a tauren dk, cuter than gnome dk combined. This was way back when DK was announced as the new class. They did it to spite me.

/paranoia
    My guess is, besides the fact there are no Pandaren on Northrend (there were Goblins and Worgen), they did it to shut up people demanding Orc Priest and Gnome Hunter.

Sorry but god no to everything everyone has listed

Top hats /shiver

pands dk, hell to the no

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    My guess is, besides the fact there are no Pandaren on Northrend (there were Goblins and Worgen), they did it to shut up people demanding Orc Priest and Gnome Hunter.
    except there were pandaren in northrend

Deleted
    THIS AS WELL!!!!

pandaren death knights make so much more sense than worgen death knights.

lorewise only one worgen became a death knight.

lorewise there were plenty of pandaren adventuring the world like chen stormstout was theres no reason a pandaren couldnt have wondered off into the plaguelands or northrend and got themselves caught up in some scourge stuff.
    Ahem, only one Worgen became a DK? Arugal the worgen summoner serves Arthas in Northrend you know. He could set up a production line if he wanted to!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Sorry but god no to everything everyone has listed

Top hats /shiver

pands dk, hell to the no
    what do you have against top hats and someone playing as a pandaren death knight? lore wise pandaren are about as strong as a tauren and have the strongest bite power out of all the playable races.

not to mention imagine the evil poisonous things a former brewmaster could make as a member of the scourge

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Ahem, only one Worgen became a DK? Arugal the worgen summoner serves Arthas in Northrend you know. He could set up a production line if he wanted to!
    the happens long after the death knight break away, the starting zone for death knights happens just after the horde and alliance soldiers are returning from outland

10+ Year Old Account
    except there were pandaren in northrend
    I've leveled a bunch of characters through there and never saw one.

I'm talking WoW, because in WC3 we didnt have tauren, trolls, orcs, night elves, draenei, or Worgen there either.

I'm talking WoW, because in WC3 we didnt have tauren, trolls, orcs, night elves, draenei, or Worgen there either.
    maybe the reason there are no pandaren in northrend in wow is because *puts on tinfoil hat* THEY ALL BECAME DEATH KNIGHTS!!! dunnn dunnn dunnnnnnnn

boom playable pandaren death knight

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve this idea! you get a top hat, you get a top hat! everybody gets a top hat!!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted

we had trolls there, frost trolls.

Deleted
    the happens long after the death knight break away, the starting zone for death knights happens just after the horde and alliance soldiers are returning from outland
    Perhaps but still Arugal was happy summoning worgen for years in Silverpine (to fight the scourge) before his demise.

How many escaped/died and were raised?

There is nothing to say that only one was created anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    we had trolls there, frost trolls.
    Pretty sure Darkspear are not frost trolls. The bulky physique means they can't be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Perhaps but still Arugal was happy summoning worgen for years in Silverpine (to fight the scourge) before his demise.

How many escaped/died and were raised?

There is nothing to say that only one was created anywhere.
    only two escaped the grasp of arugal, those two somehow were allowed to join the argent dawn and got killed and rezed during a battle in plaguelands.

a pandaren helping out the argent dawn makes a hell of alot more sense than the argent dawn saying "whelp the worgen seems like it isnt going to kill me today"

worgen death knights make absolutely no sense however blizzard did them because they were "cool" that is literally the excuse blizzard gave for why worgen death knights are playable.

not to mention why did the alliance let some random gilnean into the alliance? atleast pandaren have close ties to the alliance and horde through the dwarves and orcs and them joining a faction would make sense if they wanted to