Deleted

Secrets of the Empire?

I am not sure how they actually work, I know they drop off each boss with a certain percentage chance but I have a question to deo with the dropping of the items themselves.

For example if I do Jin'Rok on LFR, then I do him on Normal/Heroic, will I be able to get a drop from both of these bosses or is it only one of the two that will drop it?

Much Appreciated.

You can only get a single Secrets of the Empire on a per boss basis, no matter the difficulty. In other words, you have AT MOST 13 chances to get a Secret (assuming you can get to Ra-den) per week.

Jin'rokh will only drop 1 secret, even if you kill him twice in a single week. The drop chance is also the same across all difficulties, as far as I'm aware.

Only one of the two will drop it

Deleted
    Ok thank you very much!

Helped out alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosty View Post
    I am not sure how they actually work, I know they drop off each boss with a certain percentage chance but I have a question to deo with the dropping of the items themselves.

For example if I do Jin'Rok on LFR, then I do him on Normal/Heroic, will I be able to get a drop from both of these bosses or is it only one of the two that will drop it?

Much Appreciated.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...normal-heroic/