Poll: Do you enjoy the L90 talents?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I more meant getting drunk and fucking around lol, and don't burst my bubble, I'm a casual at heart

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    I more meant getting drunk and fucking around lol, and don't burst my bubble, I'm a casual at heart
    Alright, but still. I meant more along the lines of the 99.9% of people who just get drunk and fuck around and have thunderous cheers of nerd rage if they can get 2/12N

Because let's be honest, NONE of them need to worry about min-maxing and can all easily take IW and do fine DPS.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Does this site only take PVE into account? because for pvp IW is popular but for pve invo is pretty much THE choice
    TBH, I have no idea. I would assume it trawls through the Armoury and collates data.

My point was mostly, don't be too sure of what is popular and what's not.
    *Shrug*

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    PS: This data you linked is for 5.0 only. Notice how Scorch is a talent choice.
    The Note at the top of the site said "Updated for 5.3" so I was going by that alone. I did notice the scorch thing, but I assumed it had historical data.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    The Note at the top of the site said "Updated for 5.3" so I was going by that alone. I did notice the scorch thing, but I assumed it had historical data.
    *Shrug* Scorch = 5.0/5.1 :\
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    Could have been most popular choices from 5.0 to 5.3 all averaged regardless of changes

This may be more accurate: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html. Though, admittedly, it measures only those who are 2/13H+, it does at least break talent choice down by spec.

Quote Originally Posted by awildpidgeyappears View Post
    This may be more accurate: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html. Though, admittedly, it measures only those who are 2/13H+, it does at least break talent choice down by spec.
    *Over 99% Invo for Fire*

GC: "Yeah, we're fine with the L90 talents".

Just looking at Fire is funny.

92.29% PoM
    72.93% IB
    (T3 doesn't matter for PvE)
    99.14% Invo

Clearly, our talents are balanced, yes?

This definitely seems more accurate, though Cold Snap seems WAY too high for Frost, unless this just counts peoples' armories when they log out in PvP gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last Database Update : 18 Jun 2013 - Players with 2/13 or more bosses killed in heroic mode (T15). 33,813,691 players in the database
    This graph falls in the raidbots category then, as crap.

51% cauterize as fire? that's terrible..

If dragon?, you think something gets nerfed for overpopularity.. then they'll have to nerf ROF a few times.

Deleted
    The haste I have with Frost makes Invo a LoL. I enjoy having it in the rotation but maybe that's because I was used to track timed-buffs as a raiding shadow-priest before.
    Besides, it's only 1 buff you have to track so it's not that hard. And I dislike passives, it takes no brain. I like to use brain

I cba with the other 90-talents:
    RoP ? myea, like I can stand at the same place all the time ... we don't have patchwork fights these days and I don't look down to see if it is expiring or not.
    IW ? I don't do PVP, and I only see benefits for PVP there.

10-man normal Frostmage.
    ________
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Niterage/simple[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    This graph falls in the raidbots category then, as crap.

51% cauterize as fire? that's terrible..

If dragon?, you think something gets nerfed for overpopularity.. then they'll have to nerf ROF a few times.
    Because RoF is surely used in PvE. The L45 talents are picked and never used for PvE.

They also nerfed RoF a few times IIRC. Not to mention, FJ and IWard are just shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because RoF is surely used in PvE. The L45 talents are picked and never used for PvE.

They also nerfed RoF a few times IIRC. Not to mention, FJ and IWard are just shitty.
    I've actually found the opposite, FJ is quite a useful talent for a few fights, I used it for both tsulong and lei shen progression which is more than I can say for any other talent that tier. The only talent I've not used even once because I just haven't found a use for it is Ice Floes, I've even used IW in PvE situations

I've actually found the opposite, FJ is quite a useful talent for a few fights, I used it for both tsulong and lei shen progression which is more than I can say for any other talent that tier. The only talent I've not used even once because I just haven't found a use for it is Ice Floes, I've even used IW in PvE situations
    Oh I know, but on the majority of fights, both are worthless. FJ definitely helped my group for Lei Shi cuz my group is shit at using spells they never use (CC).

hate the level 90 talents

hate all 3, the fix is simple, take away the buff to damage, make all 3 a way of getting mana back but don't use them to buff damage. Maybe have it to Mages don't passively regenerate mana at all and the lvl 90 talents must be used to get mana back - but do not have an effect on your damage

ROP - make it so your mana doesn't regenerate passively unless you're stood in the rune and if you are stood in it, make it regenerate 100% faster or something
    Invocation - take evocation away and make this do what evocation does currently
    IW - the same as it is now but without the damage buff
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

I don't mind them, but then again I've played classes that have maintenance stuff a lot. Evocate once a minute is hardly back breaking. I actually like invocation cause it lets me regen mana whenever I want.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    hate all 3, the fix is simple, take away the buff to damage, make all 3 a way of getting mana back but don't use them to buff damage. Maybe have it to Mages don't passively regenerate mana at all and the lvl 90 talents must be used to get mana back - but do not have an effect on your damage

ROP - make it so your mana doesn't regenerate passively unless you're stood in the rune and if you are stood in it, make it regenerate 100% faster or something
    Invocation - take evocation away and make this do what evocation does currently
    IW - the same as it is now but without the damage buff
    If they have no damage buff, they are all pretty much useless for fire and frost. Bringing the mana management to them would kinda suck.

I would rather them change them so they are less clunky, something like:
    Invocation- Can also channel Evocation while moving.
    Rune of Power- Instant, has 3 charges, refreshes a charge every 20 seconds.
    Incanter's Ward- Somehow changed to allow it 15% damage bonus at the start of the fight, but otherwise unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    I don't mind them, but then again I've played classes that have maintenance stuff a lot. Evocate once a minute is hardly back breaking. I actually like invocation cause it lets me regen mana whenever I want.
    It also causes Frost to suffer from Mana issues at the higher levels. I've gone oom about 50s in, causing me to lose a significant chunk (1/6th) of Invocation's time.

This can also chain to future Invocations because you don't always regen to 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing about the level 90 talents I kind of like is being able to self-heal to full, and on demand, with Invocate and Evo glyph, even if it does take a long time. Otherwise, all garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    The only thing about the level 90 talents I kind of like is being able to self-heal to full, and on demand, with Invocate and Evo glyph, even if it does take a long time. Otherwise, all garbage.
    That's something all classes should be able to do (out of combat, that is).