Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Yeah I got his point mate. My point was that not everyone who identifies themselves as Irish or American is necessarily a native speaker. And if they were, they could have poor 'writing/typing/grammar/vocab' skills. Whichever case, it's quite lame and pointless to focus on lexicon when you clearly understand the message someone is trying to get across. Just as pointless as it would be for me to pause and wonder "retrieve the chicken?!?!!!!" when I understood he just wanted me to take it out of the oven.
    I don't think 'retrieve the chicken from the oven for me' sounds wrong to be honest - though it would most likely be used if the chicken had been put in by accident, I doubt that it would cross my mind that they meant anything other than to get the chicken out.

ataswin26's comment was regarding using the words 'persecution' and 'lynching', which came across as overly 'drama queen' in a thread about getting a discount at a charity shop - obviously you'd have to ask ataswin26 if that was their thought as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice man

any pics of the case? :P

just report the people you think are insulting you, its against the rules.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Haggling a charity organisation is a bit weak in my opinion, especially on something that is already stupidly cheap.

No, but the strong majority of people here do play WoW, pretty poor choice of forum if you hate WoW. I dont come here for the political ideologies or tips on how to get cheap PC cases.
    Good for you. Maybe you should hang out in the Offtopic sections more and you'll see how many people don't actually play WoW.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    haggling is fun I do it everywhere I go and guess what I get tons of stuff STUPID CHEAP, people that pay full price are just wasting money, its like buying pride to pay full price lol

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So you cant afford 3.99 for a PC case but you can afford several hundred dollars for a gaming console and 50 bucks each for multiple games. Pardon the pun, but Im not buying it
    yeah because you have to buy games these days, or pay for internet lolz, what century do you live in?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need help * even thought this the wrong areas * in regard to my cases

I notice that the I/O Shield is difference i did took picture and i will post them maybe tomorrow but is have a

PS/2 for the keyboard
    PS/2 for the mouse
    One for the printer
    One for the vga
    And the last for another hookup

Also the PSU is a IDE hookup but i can be wrong

Plz let me know

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, at least you didn't give money to a "charity" that refuses to give homeless people food simply because they're gay.

/clap

And OP, you're entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Yea this cases is FRESH and UNTOUCH is have the screw and mount even a NEW PSU !
    Dont ever use a PSU that comes with a case... unless you want to eventually break all your components

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You really thought 3.99 for a PC case was so asinine that you haggled him down even more? Id be embarrassed to haggle something already so cheap down even more, especially since Salvation Army is a charity organization that tries to raise money to help poor people. Im sure that extra 3 bucks could have bought a meal for a poor family.
    Yeah.... I agree. Haggling a few bucks when you can afford to build a new pc? For shame.

You haggled at the Salvos? Dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Yeah.... I agree. Haggling a few bucks when you can afford to build a new pc? For shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You haggled at the Salvos? Dude...
    "eyeballing this empty pc case at $3.99 and i want it so i wait for the right moment, And then i check today still there"
    "Also SA Corp have a policy to there store if item are not sold after 2 week they price drop"
    "I didn't haggle is was there for *correction 3 1/2 week* and i got the discount"

Ya'll need to look up the meaning of haggle, or alternatively, read the posts of the thread maker instead of the posts of others. The price dropped after the item sat for 3 and a half weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalega View Post
    Hey, at least you didn't give money to a "charity" that refuses to give homeless people food simply because they're gay.
    /clap
    Wow that's interesting. I'll admit, everything I know about the SA I learned from a book. Basically a piece of satire poking at the foundation during its early conception. What you said, however, sounds awfully similar to what the writer was poking at. Which means after close to 10 decades, they're still the same. Back then, according to the author, they only helped those they were able to first 'save'. Meaning the poor had to convert, or embrace god, to be able to eat. That led to most of the converts wearing only a facade of religion, which degraded the overall quality and message of the foundation.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    That what is fell like.........bottom lines!

WERE HUMAN WE ALL WANT TO BEST DEAL !

WE ALL HAGGLE !

I didn't haggle is was there for *correction 3 1/2 week* and i got the discount so stop labeling me is not right !
    I don't haggle especially if its for charity

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalega View Post

/clap

And OP, you're entertaining.
    Yeah... Salvation Army the organization that'll fire people who've been with them for years on the basis of them being gay.

I've been here a few times to shop, but I prefer goodwill. I bought a collectible bear for $2 and sold it for $75.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-05-31 at 04:29 PM.