Addon that announces interrupts and cooldowns in chat [Their start AND finish]

Anyone know where to find this?

I'd like it for arena and RBGs so i dont have to keep talking in skype with what's happening in regards to my interrupts and cooldowns.

Deleted
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rsa

RSA may be what you seek.

Thanks for the suggestion, its gunna take some tweaking it doesnt seem to be updated for 5.2 or 5.3..Lot of monk stuff missing.

Deleted
    I remember creating a thread in which I asked this. Treeston gave me a 10 line addon that you could expand for other stuff. it was originally meant for rez messages, but I don't have it anymore. if you search for my threads in this forum, you'll likely find it.

Deleted
    I am using it with my monk without problem. (MW)

One issue, its not announcing interrupts and what I interrupted..

No other addon seems to be working for that either cuz it bugs out with /i for the new instance chat.

Deleted
    You need to edit the code for that. Those addons likely have a "SendChatMessage(X[,Y[,Z[A]]])" somewhere. you always need X, but you don't need Y, Z or A. You need to replace Y with "INSTANCE_CHAT", Including the double quotes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use WeakAuras to announce when I'm using Shieldwall and such. I'm pretty sure you can set it up to call successful interrupts as well.
    Warlock (SL main)