How do you feel about everyone using PvE Trinkets?

I think it's pretty good, a slight amount more gearing options.
    Most of the ones that are good for PvP are quite easy to obtain.

-snip-
    Don't advertise videos please.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-31 at 06:03 PM.

Think it's perfectly fine, bought one myself:P

Well, i don't particuarly like it, but at least they're simple to get unlike vial and cunning in 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Well, i don't particuarly like it, but at least they're simple to get unlike vial and cunning in 4.3.
    And aren't as overpowered as one you listed.

I think it's kind of hypocritical. They introduced a new stat to finally make pvp gear BiS for pvp, but when it came to this tier's trinkets they just backpedaled and refused to make them inferior. I get that they're trying to make pve gear competitive and that's fine, but I feel like they have to draw the line at equality. This itemlevel scaling should make each piece of high-end pve gear equivalent to available pvp gear, yet most of the set is greatly inferior with a few pieces stronger. The setup isn't ideal for either type of player.

I'm not sure whether Blizzard is incompetent or just thinks it's beneficial to force players into other areas of the game, but I wish they'd stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to make a useless thread to promote your channel that nobody cares about. I honestly don't understand why everyone and their mothers are trying to become Youtube/Twitch heroes now. Just stop. You're five years too late to the party.

Let's not derail the thread here. Just report posts where people are advertising their videos/twitch.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-31 at 06:06 PM.