Thread: RBG Teams

RBG Teams

Let me start off by saying I'm fairly new to PVP or at least I haven't done much till recently since BC. I play a pretty bad ass Resto Druid. I'm fresh out of the pve world and I've been doing mostly arena and recently I'm very into RBGs. I used O queue to pug my way all the way up to 1900 rating and at this level of play pugging just isn't all that much fun anymore. I'm looking for a good group to play with on a regular basis but outside of Oq and general I have no idea of where to even start.So onto the point of my post 1900cr Resto Druid LFG. I was wondering since RBGs are xrealm now if there are any good websites or something i could post my info on to try to find some more stable teams. If anyone is in the market hit me up with a PM on here and I'll get you my battle tag and info.

Deleted
    I play on EU servers and usally find my PuG groups on IRC Quakenet. They also host a webchat and here I have set it up to automatically log in to a good EU RBG channel.

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=RBG.EU&uio=d4

Maybe someone can give channel names of other good RBG channels? both EU and US etc.