Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The .8 second gcd with the glyph is passable... except we shouldn't have an obvious dps gain glyph at this point according to their design model, but we need it because of how poor the cooldown is with current rogue mechanics.

I could maybe even see the .5 second gcd as reasonable if the game could actually handle it, but with the input lag (that really has just been an issue this tier? or maybe it just didnt matter before?) and the combo points on the UI not updating fast enough, a .5 second gcd during a brief period where it is absolutely imperative that you use every gcd is just bad design until at the very least they can fix the technical issues.

Nope. I don't think the 0.8sec GCD is acceptable. As I've said before, the >=1.0sec GCD should be treated as sacrosanct and not screwed with. Design around the GCD, don't modify the GCD to work around design flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Nope. I don't think the 0.8sec GCD is acceptable. As I've said before, the >=1.0sec GCD should be treated as sacrosanct and not screwed with. Design around the GCD, don't modify the GCD to work around design flaws.
    Well, I agree they should never have messed with that in the first place, but that would require them to rework the cd to some variation that worked better with how combat energy regen works. I guess I'm willing to be bandaided while they hopefully work on remaking the cd for the next expansion, but them intentionally introducing another element to make the gcd situation even worse greatly annoys me.