Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Apology gift for bf- need some ideas today

Hi MMO,

Last night I got extremely angry at my boyfriend for something that, looking back, was completely unreasonable. We ended up settling things, but I still feel bad about it because I usually stay calm and don't blow up about stupid shit. I want to purchase (or create) a gift for him and have it ready when he gets home from work in about 9 hours, so I am looking for some ideas! His hobbies are WoW/video games, mechanical stuff, fitness, cooking, paintball, snowboarding..etc.

So, guys out there, what are some gifts that would make your heart melt if you came home to? And please be serious here, none of that "seeing my woman in da kitchen would be the perfect gift!" nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexy time. Honestly. Wrap yourself in some lingerie and let him open you as a gift lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Steak and a... ^_^

Call him at work. right now. And tell him you want to do whatever he wants tonight. And you mean whatever. Then say 'ill see you tonight' and hang up.

Then, clearly, you do what he wants with him.

Deleted
    that plus food and a blizz store mount :P

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would expect these suggestions on this board.

Anyways, there should be no reason for a gift. You don't need to buy his forgiveness if you are in a good relationship. Just sit down and have a frank discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have skills in creating things, I'd vote for something hand-made over something bought.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post

Anyways, there should be no reason for a gift. You don't need to buy his forgiveness if you are in a good relationship. Just sit down and have a frank discussion.
    Well like I said we settled everything last night...I just feel bad because he has been extremely stressed this week at work and the last thing he needed was me being a total b**** yesterday. I want to go from it being "settled" to him saying "awwwe babe, thanks, that is so sweet of you".

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    If you have skills in creating things, I'd vote for something hand-made over something bought.
    And yes I am leaning towards something hand made, store gifts are only heartfelt if they have a hidden joke or meaning imo.

maybe if you mention what he likes we can help a little more
    does he play WoW?

10+ Year Old Account

Because I'm sure he wants a "frank discussion" after a long day at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bake him a cake or something.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Because I'm sure he wants a "frank discussion" after a long day at work.
    I sure as hell wouldn't want to discuss anything either

a nice meal and some sexy time would satisfy me

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Sexy time. Honestly. Wrap yourself in some lingerie and let him open you as a gift lol
    Pretty much this. Something sexy but different than your usual sexy. Most guys aren't looking for presents, but if you come over with nothing but a trench coat on with I'm sorry written with lipstick on your naked body, I'm sure he will forgive you.

Deleted

Damn you're boring.

@OP

I'm with the others. No better way to a mans heart than through his penis and a slap up meal.

Anal or oral sex

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-05-31 at 10:23 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Damn you're boring.
    I'm not boring, I just don't enjoy the demeaning "let him do whatever he wants to you" posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would personally just want to spoon and maybe some sexy time. Everyone's suggesting it, but it's only because that's just what us guys like. If you are good at crafting something, then that works too. If he's a good BF, he'll appreciate the effort you put into it.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-05-31 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And honestly, I know I personally hate gifts after an argument because I know it's some sort of payoff. Men do it for women, after an argument they will go buy flowers or some shit. And then women complain about it that he only buys flowers when he does something wrong lol

Do I sound bitter?!

Why did you "blow up"?

Anyway you shouldn't have to get him a gift, or "buy" his forgiveness for something.

However, anything that is "home-made" is better than any bought gift.
    But you said he liked "cooking", maybe you could make his favorite dish and have a great evening together.

Edit: I would love that after a long day at work, but if i had already plans and it was a suprise. It would annoy me, because i would have to cancel "my plan" or "My gf".
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    maybe if you mention what he likes we can help a little more
    does he play WoW?
    Read the OP again :P