The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Reforge lite bug

When using this add the npc keeps charging and the addon does not finish the reforge. I usually go afk during this time and lost 1k in the process.
    You cared enough to post.

Not to make light of what might be a legitimate problem... but why would you go afk during it? Once you go forward and allow it to reforge for you, it probably takes 10 seconds on average, maybe 15-20 if you had to reforge literally every piece (and I am probably being generous). Is that really so horrible that you can't wait a moment to let it finish and continue playing the game? O.o

I've never experienced this issue, though. Can't imagine how it could happen.

I mean, I go afk during flights and such, but those can easily take 5 minutes +.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Not to make light of what might be a legitimate problem... but why would you go afk during it? Once you go forward and allow it to reforge for you, it probably takes 10 seconds on average, maybe 15-20 if you had to reforge literally every piece (and I am probably being generous). Is that really so horrible that you can't wait a moment to let it finish and continue playing the game? O.o

I've never experienced this issue, though. Can't imagine how it could happen.

I mean, I go afk during flights and such, but those can easily take 5 minutes +.
    I am the High Prince of AFK.
    You cared enough to post.