Poll: Prediction

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you expect red shirt guy at blizzcon 2013? (Just fun thread)

As title says, do you expect the red shirt guy to visit blizzcon this year as he does always? x)

The Fact Checker x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

depends if blizzard neglects something as big as falstad being alive again or not.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    he probally be there, but more likely out of his own choice cause he likes it.
    then being invited by blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll probably ask something about cataclysm that nobody thought about asking and once he asks it we won't ever be able to ignore it again.

Such as:

A question like, if Uldum was meant to be an undiscovered region of azeroth, lost to time since the titans made it.. why then were there human ghosts in the ancient tombs?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I clearly remember someone known in the community handing over a big wallpaper out of that tail over to Chris Metzen and he had no idea wtf it was last Blizzcon or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    I clearly remember someone known in the community handing over a big wallpaper out of that tail over to Chris Metzen and he had no idea wtf it was last Blizzcon or so.
    I think that was Jessy cox.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I can imagine that:
    Random dude: Will we see good writing again ?
    Metzen: Didnt it die in wrath of the lich king ?
    RD: No, it survived !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I can imagine that:
    Random dude: Will we see good writing again ?
    Metzen: Didnt it die in wrath of the lich king ?
    RD: No, it survived !!!!
    All i do disagree with that there isn't good writing anymore, but this really made me laugh =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    All i do disagree with that there isn't good writing anymore, but this really made me laugh =P
    You know i fully understand and respect people who like MoP writing, but for me it turned wow into parody of itself.

It looks like this:
    In game: "Hi im fat panda how about i tell you 1000 brew jokes ?"
    In shado-pan short story: "OMG CHILDREN DYING LEFT AND RIGHT, LIKE 1000 OF THEM DROWNED IN WATER ITS SOOO DEEP !! (pun intended)
    Back in game: "Hi im fempanda and im fuckin kawaii !!! Lets kick some mantid butts yeeeeeeey !!!"
    Back in short stories this time dezco one: "OMG MORE DEAD CHILDREN, THIS TIME ONE IS KILLED BY OWN FATHER AND ONE IS SOLD TO GANG OF PEDOPH... i mean brave defenders of vale... BUT ANYWAY ITS SO GRIMDARK OMG !!!!"

Seriously at this rate in 5.4 garrosh will wear armor made from dead children. Blizz should really stop trying so hard to add depth and drama to story where it doesnt fit.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Yeah that was Jesse Cox.

Red Shirt Guy was at the last Blizzcon and was the first person in line to ask a question if I recall. It's why Blizzard showed up with their own "blue shirt" guy who ended up saying nothing because all the questions were stupid as shit.

He'll probably be there this year too.

Deleted
    Yes, At least I'd love to see him again

Red Shirt Guy is awesome! Looking forward to seeing him and hearing his question this year.

You know i fully understand and respect people who like MoP writing, but for me it turned wow into parody of itself.

It looks like this:
    In shado-pan short story: "OMG CHILDREN DYING LEFT AND RIGHT, LIKE 1000 OF THEM DROWNED IN WATER ITS SOOO DEEP !! (pun intended)
    Back in game: "Hi im fempanda and im fuckin kawaii !!! Lets kick some mantid butts yeeeeeeey !!!"
    Back in short stories this time dezco one: "OMG MORE DEAD CHILDREN, THIS TIME ONE IS KILLED BY OWN FATHER AND ONE IS SOLD TO GANG OF PEDOPH... i mean brave defenders of vale... BUT ANYWAY ITS SO GRIMDARK OMG !!!!"

Seriously at this rate in 5.4 garrosh will wear armor made from dead children. Blizz should really stop trying so hard to add depth and drama to story where it doesnt fit.
    i noticed the use of children, and everytime i notice it i send a suggestion through the help system "world of warcraft.. the only game where child labor is considered lore".

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if he one-ups them again. They'd have to put another dwarf on top of his current dwarf in-game.

Red shit guy quit because Throne of Thunder normal mode was too hard.

10+ Year Old Account

It looks like this:

Well i'm more a TBC/WOTLK/Cata bad ass person, but as my personal opinion i still think MoP is amazing lore wise, Raid wise to x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Go onto SoL and ask him yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Go onto SoL and ask him yourself.

^ Yep, that. I haven't asked, but I think he's going.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stellar appearance of the red shirt guy is the only notable attraction of this year's Blizzcon.

I hope that when Blizzard announces the introduction of Alleria Windrunner in the World of Warcraft as a neutral heroin, or worse, as a blood elf heroine of the Horde, then the red shirt guy will make an untamed glutural sound and he will throw himself wildly to the stage, tearing off the limbs by mouthfuls and devouring there all Blizzard guys...

It is the last hope of the Alliance.

Yes, he'll be there.