10+ Year Old Account

A sad tale (Close kill video)

Enjoy.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Deleted
    Inside jokes are inside jokes, made me lose 30 seconds.

came for feels, left with disgust.

At first I was mad he made this video.

But now that I actually watched it it was funny... awkward to hear my own voice though.

I'm sorry? I'm not sure if I understand what is going on. Is this meant as a joke? Because at first I thought it was a memorial video of a close guildie that recently passed away. But then it made me think it's just guildies making fun of eachother..? (The tears painted on his face)

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of this? Wasn't funny, wasn't anything other then a waste of time.
    Perhaps provide some context?

Deleted
    what is the point and purpose of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I'm sorry? I'm not sure if I understand what is going on. Is this meant as a joke? Because at first I thought it was a memorial video of a close guildie that recently passed away. But then it made me think it's just guildies making fun of eachother..? (The tears painted on his face)
    No... the joke is me failing my dark bargain on the kill (which is harrasment i've been getting since the kill itself).

I would have died from the dot anyway and he made me admit me failing my DB and they finaally stopped trolling me coz i admitted it.... i was pissed when he first made this vid coz I was streaming today and totally lost my will to play the game when they kept spamming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    Inside jokes are inside jokes, made me lose 30 seconds.
    I agree with this fine gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    No... the joke is me failing my dark bargain on the kill (which is harrasment i've been getting since the kill itself).

I would have died from the dot anyway and he made me admit me failing my DB and they finaally stopped trolling me coz i admitted it.... i was pissed when he first made this vid coz I was streaming today and totally lost my will to play the game when they kept spamming it.
    Ah, alright.. But.. The need for this to be on mmo-champ..? I'm not complaining you're all having your fun, but it's not facebook to share it with us. ;p And I know it's not your call! But, ah well.. It's just that 99% won't understand it. So keep your mates on a leash! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Ah, alright.. But.. The need for this to be on mmo-champ..? I'm not complaining you're all having your fun, but it's not facebook to share it with us. ;p And I know it's not your call! But, ah well.. It's just that 99% won't understand it. So keep your mates on a leash! Haha.
    idk the guy who made the vid about me is like 16...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post

You guys really need to step out and get some fresh air and after that, re prioritize your lives again.

Oh no, you messed up one skill during a kill

Better call dem investigators.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no real discussion to be had here; certainly not the type of discussion that goes in general off-topic. Closing.