Deleted

Play both MM and BM

hey i was wondering how you guys play both specs, like i am geared now for a mm hunter , but i know that BM hunters main stat is mastery. If i want to change my spec i have to buy new gear and reforge.

BM Hunter's main stat is Haste/Crit depending on your gear level. You don't need to buy new gear, in fact I don't know how you bought a set of gear to begin with.

Deleted
    Hello there (new hunter here, but I've been lurking some infos for a long time in these forums !)
    First it seems you've misunderstood BM stats, which are (depending your gear level as said above) crit >= haste > mastery
    Haste sims higher than crit in BM when you have 5 RPPM items/proc : trinkets, 2 and 4P T15 and the legendary meta
    MM hunter has the similarly the same main stats : crit >= haste > mastery

TL ; DR : The same gear and reforge goes for MM and BM without a problem, so don't worry (and be happy)

I'm guessing OP is a PvPer which is very different in what stats u go for

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnouille View Post
    Hello there (new hunter here, but I've been lurking some infos for a long time in these forums !)
    First it seems you've misunderstood BM stats, which are (depending your gear level as said above) crit >= haste > mastery
    Haste sims higher than crit in BM when you have 5 RPPM items/proc : trinkets, 2 and 4P T15 and the legendary meta
    MM hunter has the similarly the same main stats : crit >= haste > mastery

TL ; DR : The same gear and reforge goes for MM and BM without a problem, so don't worry (and be happy)
    Does MM switch to Haste>Crit when you get those 5 RPPM items as well?