Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Seen only one set of tracks months ago, tracked it for lolz and killed it because it was ugly ;_;

Personally I don't understand those rare mobs. I mean, idea is perfect, it really feels rare and you have to do more than spam /target macro flying around, but will you ever USE one of those? I've been using my stupid wolf like forever because of +crit buff. Blizzard should make it so you could use any pet you LIKE, and let them have "talents" where you could choose which group buff your pet brings, so you could have +crit cat etc.
    how did you manage to kill it? the one i tamed had super high hp and wasnt able to marked by a hunters mark. i had to use 2 consecutive flares just to unstealth it long enough to frost trap it. Drop any thing good?

This was indeed known since before Mists of Pandaria was released. I was actually expecting this thread to be about "new" pets! lol. Still though, a lot of people didn't know this, so it's always cool to throw it out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    how did you manage to kill it? the one i tamed had super high hp and wasnt able to marked by a hunters mark. i had to use 2 consecutive flares just to unstealth it long enough to frost trap it. Drop any thing good?
    It was tedious but it was so ugly that i did not want to have it spread it's ugly genes around any longer. Dropped only that crystalline tear like every hunter rare.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    This was indeed known since before Mists of Pandaria was released. I was actually expecting this thread to be about "new" pets! lol. Still though, a lot of people didn't know this, so it's always cool to throw it out there.
    You would be surprised how small amount of players know things like these. It's kind of rare for most players to really read patch notes. (hnng i dont want to read more than 5 lines of text!! now wher teh rares at???"
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2013-06-09 at 05:16 AM.