Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Police attack peaceful. demonstration. in Frankfurt. am main

Today had the organisdation Blockupy a demonstration in Frankfurt. After a few minutes 80 police officers block the demo. The police there was a probleme that that they saw sticks in the group on which are there slogans.

Then police didnt allowed fork, spoon and to bring to the because they are can hurt someone. Coffee in a metal box wasnt allowed too. The police want that es leave the demonstration a few times. Then es brought the vehicles they throw water.

The meal was allowed then. Not so long ago the police use pepperspray against the innocent. Pull jornalist, politican und demonstrant out of the and hurt then.

The police attack possible of free speaking.

What are you thinging about that?

For more information please visit the blockupy site

I applogice for terrible writing because my tablet has trouble to react when i write

Peaceful you say?
    http://news.yahoo.com/frankfurt-bloc...152059870.html

Small groups of masked protesters then hurled stones and smoke bombs at the police who responded with force.
    Not quite.

Deleted
    When the was i saw a huge that was peaceful and only make a sit protest and there was no violence at all. I was not in the demo at last. But stand in the nearand it was pe at this place

Are you saying that because you didn't see the violence start that it must have been totally peaceful?

Deleted
    Perhaps would better if i wrote that better. In the near of the demonstration i saw peaceful demonstrants and unfriendly police officers they said they mean to saw something but anything really and that since 1p.m

They were only mostly unfriendly and didnt say anything at all. Perhaps were there trouble maker i didnt saw anything of that
    Last edited by mmoc1ad617f51f; 2013-06-01 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturstrike View Post
    What are you thinging about that?
    Bunch of hippies, that's what I think.

Deleted
    These things are never fully peaceful, always a few that wants to fight. I only wished the police would act like this over here in Sweden.

According to several german news sites there was a peaceful demonstration of about 5000 people (less than a fifth of last year's demonstrants), and several hundreds of left extremists who wore masks (which is generally forbidden in Germany with a few exceptions).
    When the police asked them to drop their masks, the situation escalated and the extremists who obviously only waited for this chance started to insult the policeman and threw stones and prepared pyrotechnics towards the police, who reacted accordingly. The peaceful demonstration was not hindered in any way, and most people simply moved to another place to continue their protest.

Deleted
    Then not all members of the were peaceful. When i left the demonstration when es went violent the people sat even a long after that. So you cant say could continue it elsewhere. They let demonstrants go but let it continue it elsewhere after that.

I wasnt in the demonstration but i stand beside and saw only agression from the police. At there no violent from demonstrantat this place.

And no noby can say a few minutes after it began 80 officer appear full geared as if they wait for action. Because i saw already when the demonstration began
    Last edited by mmoc1ad617f51f; 2013-06-01 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah. The story of the peaceful demonstrators getting attacked by the bad police again.
    Something totally new, especially in Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between non violent and peaceful. This protest was neither one of those things.

Deleted
    Hurling stones? I hope they enjoyed some nightsticks to their temples.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always the leftist/anti-government crowd that starts the violence at demonstrations in Germany.

Peaceful demonstrators should do everything to not come near people like in that link http://news.yahoo.com/frankfurt-bloc...152059870.html. Otherwise their cause is already nearly lost.

Occupy movements are not "peaceful". Any movement designed to provoke a response from the government by its very nature is not peaceful. If you wanted a peaceful redress of issues, then the movement would be offering solutions instead of slogans. If you have a solution for the monetary and economic issues in Greece, I am sure the world would like to hear it rather than signs that say "IMF - Out of Greece". Bottom line is these protests are nothing but a buch of dissafected people who feel powerless.......and are.

Wouldn't be surprised if the government installed some agents in the movement that provoked violence in order to shut down the protest.

Deleted
    In a statement, Blockupy accused the police of wanting to "escalate" tensions and of blocking a legitimate protest.
    This part tells me that Blockupy themselves can certify that the stone throwers struck first (but that somehow, they think it was the police's fault). Piece it together with this quote:

According to several german news sites there was a peaceful demonstration of about 5000 people (less than a fifth of last year's demonstrants), and several hundreds of left extremists who wore masks (which is generally forbidden in Germany with a few exceptions).
    When the police asked them to drop their masks, the situation escalated and the extremists who obviously only waited for this chance started to insult the policeman and threw stones and prepared pyrotechnics towards the police, who reacted accordingly. The peaceful demonstration was not hindered in any way, and most people simply moved to another place to continue their protest.
    And we have a pretty good picture of the full story. Protest start off, neglecting to check that no one in the ranks wore a mask. Police at the scene (because they ARE supposed to be prepared at big gatherings in case something goes south, not just sit at their office until they get a call) notice the masks and throwing weapons, and ask the protestors to sort it out. Masked protestors attack, police engage them and then ask the peaceful protestors to relocate and put away any more potential projectiles.

In other words, policework going as intended.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the government installed some agents in the movement that provoked violence in order to shut down the protest.
    Is it so hard to believe that there are people who share your viewpoint but can't express it without restorting to violence, that you'd rather believe the government is some kind of evil moustache-twirling mastermind that actually could and would pull something like that off? Occam's razor is there for a reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    We had something similar in Switzerland too recently where a demonstration turned violent because of some extremists. But I don't really blame the police for that, I blame the demonstrators who sometimes even protect those masked attackers, or at the very least don't do anything to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    This part tells me that Blockupy themselves can certify that the stone throwers struck first (but that somehow, they think it was the police's fault). Piece it together with this quote:

And we have a pretty good picture of the full story. Protest start off, neglecting to check that no one in the ranks wore a mask. Police at the scene (because they ARE supposed to be prepared at big gatherings in case something goes south, not just sit at their office until they get a call) notice the masks and throwing weapons, and ask the protestors to sort it out. Masked protestors attack, police engage them and then ask the peaceful protestors to relocate and put away any more potential projectiles.

In other words, policework going as intended.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 09:25 AM ----------

Is it so hard to believe that there are people who share your viewpoint but can't express it without restorting to violence, that you'd rather believe the government is some kind of evil moustache-twirling mastermind that actually could and would pull something like that off? Occam's razor is there for a reason.
    Yeah, maybe you should think about how bad your argument is. Going in reverse: Occam's razor isn't infallible or always right. Straw man about moustache (plenty of times have been recorded when police act as a protestor to get things started and make arrests). Never said they can't express their viewpoint without violence. Never said I share their viewpoint.

Sounds like the left most European countries (suffer) from. Hooligans imo. Maybe most are peaceful but they got bad eggs among them thats for sure.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    For Sweden it usually goes down like this:

Professional trouble makers, anarchist, syndicalists, left(a few times right) extermists have a habit of infiltrating peaceful demostrations with no intent to cause violence and turn them into a battle.
    Police are bound to do something, they cant just stand there doing nothing cos the vast majority behaves and some thugs dont.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.