Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    how the shit does Reckful have a $21,000 donation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    He must have some pretty big fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    It was probably the arabs, i think sodapoppin is over 50k now in donations
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I wish the male streamers showed some skin as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    And I don't really care what you think of the term slut shaming, it's an accurate description of what this thread is meant to be about as far as I can tell - judging women on a double standard for the choices they make abut their bodies. Again if you have a problem with it take it up with the people who are enabling it by encouraging it and paying for it, and the culture that makes that ok. But of course that involves actually examining your own behaviour somewhat (and that of your friends etc), which is much harder than picking on individual women so I doubt that's going to happen.
    So let me get this right, you're claiming that if a girl took her top off on a video game stream, we as men have no right to judge or "shame" her, because the sole fact that we enjoy looking at boobs, enables her to do it?
    So suddenly that girl in question has no free will, or morals for that matter and does things just because they are popular and in demand?

How about you go out to the real world, take your clothes off and start asking for donations, and when those "judgmental" policemen come up to you, tell them that they're sexist and that they enabled you to do it - see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Is it allowed to post it here? Just go to twitch.tv and you'll see one with 1k~ views
    I went on there and the first thing I heard was "what if i put a q-tip in my penis" followed by honestly 30 seconds on obnoxious giggling
    thanks but no thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty then. Closing this as a largely pointless thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."