The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Which are the easiest tamers to defeat?

Which pet tamers are easy enough to defeat with only using two pets?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In which expansion are you wanting?

Farmer Nishi in Valley of 4 Winds can be beaten using a single Emperor Crab (at least that's what I do) and the pet I'm leveling usually gets 4k-5.5k xp. She's by far the easiest tamer with epic pets to beat.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    In which expansion are you wanting?

Farmer Nishi in Valley of 4 Winds can be beaten using a single Emperor Crab (at least that's what I do) and the pet I'm leveling usually gets 4k-5.5k xp. She's by far the easiest tamer with epic pets to beat.
    She can definitely easily be one-pet done, but I prefer a fast fight with 2 25's and one being boosted - the boosted pet should be level 5+ to survive the sunlight AoE hit. I prefer the Pandaren Water spirit which quickly takes out the first two (Sunflower & Turnip) and easily 1/2 of the Grub; swap to the boosted pet briefly and then finish it off with a hit or two from a mechanical (Yeti in my case).

Aki the Chosen can be boosted in a really long but safe fight using Peddlefeet as your first pet; the Dragonling will be killed before you get to it, which is quite a relief for many And yes, I did say a really long fight. Boring, too, but nice for a boost.

I used to have various strats involving my Flayer Younglings when their Reflect ability existed and was OP, but lately I don't do a lot of leveling and only boost one pet per week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by tyggyr View Post
    Aki the Chosen can be boosted in a really long but safe fight using Peddlefeet as your first pet; the Dragonling will be killed before you get to it, which is quite a relief for many And yes, I did say a really long fight. Boring, too, but nice for a boost.
    i've also killed aki using just the emperor crab, it's completely immune to the critter using swarm, so you can just use that as a means to heal up after the dragon, then proceed to kill the aqua for a simple win.

Deleted
    Using 2 Anubis Idols all.

The pet tamer in Valley of the 4 winds can be beaten with a single frog. I do it all the time with mojo and then a pet to boost. Sometimes mojo dies, but it is never more than a round or two away from being done. I don´t use mushy boost pets though, usually in the 10-20 range so they can finish off the last mob.

The water elemental in Karsing/dread wastes is another pretty easy one. Usually a single bird can beat all 3.

The pet tamer in Kun-Lai is also very easy to 2-pet, but occassionaly the goat will chomp your booster pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single pet tamer on Pandaria can by duo'd (and some even soloed)
    That said I'll just drop a list of the pet setup I use to farm them on a daily basis:

Hyuna (Jade Forest): Lil Tarecgosa, Gilnean Raven
    Nishi (Valley): Eternal Strider, Cogblade Raptor (but any other mechanical is fine as well)
    Mo'ruk (Krasarang): Lil Tarecgosa, Magical Crawdad
    Yon (Kun-Lai): Emperor Crab, Oily Slimeling (Slimeling can be replaced with any other pet that's effective against flying)
    Zusshi (Townlong): Rapana Whelk, Emperor Crab
    Shu (Dread Wastes): Amber Moth, Magical Crawdad (Moth can be replaced by any other pet that's effective against aquatic. Can solo this with a Crawdad if you're really, really bored)
    Aki (Vale): Emperor Crab, Amber Moth (Can be soloed with the Crab, the Moth is only used to speed up the kill against the aquatic pet)
    Fire Spirit: Adder, Rapana Whelk (Adder can be replaced with any other pet that's good against dragonkin)
    Water Spirit: Amber Moth, Emperor Crab (Moth can be replaced with any other pet that's good against aquatic, but cocoon strike is very handy in this one)
    Earth Spirit: Arctic Hare, Fluxfire Feline (Arctic Hare has to be above 300 speed, so it's faster than the Earth Spirit)
    Air Spirit: Chrominius x2 (there's probably other setups aswell, but I found this one to be the most reliable)

If you want, OP, I can list every tactic to defeat 'em.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    All Pandarian tamers can be dualed, though some are harder than others. I put them in the order I run them.

Farmer Nishi (Valley): Biletoad (any frog/toad should do) and a mechanical just in case his last pet kills the toad.

Start with your leveling pet, attack and switch to the toad. The toad uses Cleansing Rain, then Swarm of Flies, then Water Jet until it's dead. The turnip is probably faster than you, so Swarm of Flies, Cleansing Rain, Swarm of Flies, then Water Jet until dead once he is no longer submerged. His final pet, Water Jet, Cleansing Rain, Water Jet until dead.

Aki the Chosen (Vale): Anubisath Idol, Flayer Youngling

Start with Flayer, Deflection first turn, then Rampage. If Rampage doesn't kill the cricket, use Triple Snap. If you're lucky, you should kill the cricket with no defensive debuff. For the dragon, Deflection on the first turn, then Rampage (Triple Snap if Rampage is on CD). Your pet will probably die with the dragon between 400-700 hp. Switch with Anubisath Idol. Crush should one hit it. If not, use Sandstorm on the next turn. For the otter, pass first turn, he's diving. Deflection next, then Sandstorm (Crush when Sandstorm is off CD). Once he reaches around 500hp, he'll start using Survival. This is the safest time to switch to your leveling pet. Switch, get a hit in, switch back to the Idol.

Thundering Earth Spirit (Vale): Spring Rabbit (any speed rabbit or hare should do, as long as it's faster than all of the tamer's pets. Spring Rabbit has 357 speed) and Flayer Youngling.

Start with Spring Rabbit. Use Flurry, then Dodge. Flurry until dead. On his next pet, Dodge, then one Flurry. Switch to Flayer Youngling. Triple Snap, Deflection, then Rampage. This should kill his 2nd pet and get one hit on his last. Assuming this is the 2nd turn of his pet being out, Pass. Then use Deflection, then Triple Snap. He'll probably kill you before triple snap hits him, but he might miss, and he takes damage from Stone Rush anyway. Once dead, switch to your leveling pet. Get in one hit. If your pet is magic, mechanical, or has at least 1k hp (so basically, as long as your leveling pet is in no danger of a one hit kill), stay out an extra turn to soak the Stone Rush. Otherwise, switch to the rabbit. The rabbit should have enough health to take the Stone Rush, but better safe than sorry. If your rabbit is still alive after taking the Stone Rush, you're home free. Use Flurry until the pet burrows. Use Dodge, then Flurry. Keep using Flurry until there is only 1 round left on your opponent's Stoneskin, then Burrow. Rinse and repeat.

Courageous Yon (Kun-Lai Summit): Anubisath Idol and Flayer Youngling

Start with your leveling pet. Get a hit in, switch to the Idol. Deflect the flight, Sandstorm, than Crush until it flies again. Repeat until dead. When he sends out his next pet, use Sandstorm (Crush if on CD) on the first turn, then switch to Flayer Youngling. Deflect the Burrow, then Rampage, then Triple Snap. If he Burrows again, Deflect. Repeat until dead. Last pet, just Rampage and Triple Snap until dead. If he kills your Flayer, switch to Idol, Sandstorm and Crush until dead.

Burning Pandaren Spirit (Townlong): Pandaren Monk, Rapana Whelk

Start with the Monk. Jab, Focus Chi, then Fury of 1,000 Fists. This will kill the dragon. If any of the attacks missed, forfeit, heal, start again. Keep Jabbing the 2nd pet until you die. Depending on when your pet dies, you might have a safe zone to switch to your leveling pet. If your monk was killed by Immolate, switch to your pet, get a hit in, switch to the Whelk. The Whelk should use Shell Shield, Dive, and Absorb when Dive is off CD. Reapply Shell Shield whenever there is only 1 round left on it. Continue until both his pets are dead.

Seeker Zusshi (Townlong): Anubisath Idol and Flayer Youngling.

If your leveling pet can survive 3 attacks from the first pet (2 if it's a critter or has an ability that lets it evade an attack) start with it. The opponent will root you on the first turn, just survive until it wears off. Switch to Idol. Sandstorm, Deflect whenever he uses Howling Blast (he always uses it right after Frost Nova) and Crush until dead. On his 2nd pet, Sandstorm the first turn (Crush if on CD), then switch to Flayer. If the Idol is rooted, Pass, then use Deflection on Burrow, then switch to Flayer. If Idol wasn't rooted, the Flayer Deflects the Burrow. After the Burrow, Rampage and Triple Snap until dead. Deflect any other Burrows. On his last pet, you can prevent any damage by constant switches between Idol and Flayer. When it uses Soothe, switch pets. Deflect his first 2nd Stage Pump, then switch back. Deflect his next 2nd Stage Pump, then attack until he uses Soothe again. Repeat until dead. If your pet has the Resilient buff, you dont need to switch on Soothe.

Wastewalker Shu (Dread Wastes): Anubisath Idol and Flayer Youngling. Your leveling pet should be lvl 10 or higher, and not elemental.

Start with your leveling pet, get a hit, switch to the Idol. Sandstorm, Deflect the Whirlpool. Use Crush until Sandstorm is off CD. Keep Deflecting his Whirlpools until dead. How you handle his 2nd pet depends on what is on CD at the start. If there is still a Whirlpool debuff on you, save your Deflect for whichever round it will hit you on. Otherwise, Sandstorm and Crush until dead. Deflect his Ruptures, which he uses following Sandstorm. Repeat until dead, and use on his last pet as well. If your Idol dies, switch to Flayer. Deflect any Ruptures, and use Rampage and Triple Snap until dead.

Flowing Pandaren Spirit (Dread Wastes): Anubisath Idol and Flayer Youngling. Your leveling pet should be 10 or higher, and not Elemental

Start with leveling pet, hit it once, switch to the Idol. Deflect, Sandstorm, Crush until it dives. Deflect the Dive, Sandstorm. If it's not dead yet, restart, try again. Switch to Flayer, Deflect Whirlpool if it's up, and Rampage and Triple Snap until dead. When his last pet comes out, be careful using Rampage because you want to use Deflection on the 4th turn. Only use Rampage if it's available on the 1st turn, otherwise, use Triple Snap until Turn 4, then Deflect, then Rampage and Triple Snap until dead.

Mo'ruk (Krasarang Wilds): Magical Crawdad and Terrible Turnip

Start with your leveling pet, then switch to Turnip. Use Inspiring Song, Sunlight, then Tidal Wave until the others are off CD. Whenever your Turnip is at around half health, switch to Crawdad, use Renewing Mists, then Wish, then switch back to Turnip. Continue until both backup pets are dead. Switch to Crawdad, Keep Renewing Mists up, and use Wish on the same turn that his pet Burrows. Snap until dead.

Hyuna of the Shrines (Jade Forest): Anubisath Idol and Flayer Youngling

Start with leveling pet, get a hit, switch to Idol. Sandstorm, Crush until Sandstorm is up, use again. It should be dead now. On second pet, use Sandstorm (Crush if on CD), then switch to Flayer. Deflect the Burrow, then Rampage and Triple Snap. He'll probably burrow again, so Deflect, Rampage and Triple Snap until dead. His final pet will probably kill you on the first turn unless you have Deflect or high health. If you live, Rampage and Triple Snap, use Deflection on Headbutt. If you die, switch to Idol. Keep using Crush, save Deflection until Headbutt. Keep in mind, if his Heal and Headbutt come off CD on the same turn, he will use his Heal instead of Headbutt, unless he is at full health.

Whispering Pandaren Spirit (Jade Forest): Anubisath Idol, Celestial Dragon

His first pet is a bit RNG because of Moth Dust and Moth Balls. Sometimes he'll rape your health and put you to sleep, other times he'll do very little damage. Start with leveling pet, get a hit, switch to Celestial. Use Roar, Moonfire, Ancient Blessing. Use Moonfire and Ancient Blessing on CD. With luck, you'll kill both his first two pets. Eventually the Celestial Dragon will die, switch to the Idol, Sandstorm and Crush until you win.