Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    there was that one horror game which name i forgot (no it's not Slender...) ... the look on peoples faces when they freak out was quite amazing
    Amnesia I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    What the actual fuck did I just see?
    The true face of Europe
    Or someone with too much free time

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOLOL. I just had a look. Theres one on there "NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION #GIRLGAMER"

Cam on her is seriously just a shot of tits.

Well lets be honest here, they know how to get views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemii View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron for those looking for examples...
    My faith in humanity goes down every second I'm watching this girl...watched for 2 minutes...that's at least 119 seconds to long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Amnesia I believe?
    thanks that's it

I'm not an athene fan by any stretch of imagination, but this line of discussion does remind me of the time he killed inferno mode diablo naked and he did the stream naked too as kind of a theme party kinda deal. He prolly wasn't really naked, but just looked it from the camera angle, but still.

Girl gamers that are actually attractive love to flaunt it because they know there are so many desperate people it'll get them whatever they want. Nothing new here, and really it shouldn't even be a thing to complain about.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    My faith in humanity goes down every second I'm watching this girl...watched for 2 minutes...that's at least 119 seconds to long.
    I can think of two good reasons to watch her stream though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    I'm not an athene fan by any stretch of imagination, but this line of discussion does remind me of the time he killed inferno mode diablo naked and he did the stream naked too as kind of a theme party kinda deal. He prolly wasn't really naked, but just looked it from the camera angle, but still.

Girl gamers that are actually attractive love to flaunt it because they know there are so many desperate people it'll get them whatever they want. Nothing new here, and really it shouldn't even be a thing to complain about.
    Well if the girl in question does something fun for the viewers to watch or has an interesting topic going than it's not much of an issue. I never really watched twitch before tonight as I'm not interested in watching other people play...but I was rather shocked that people like to watch a dumb girl like the one linked above.

I can think of two good reasons to watch her stream though.
    There are more then enough free sites to get your needs fullfilled for those reasons. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    I have been watching some WoW streams and couldn't help but notice that most female streamers have the camera angled towards their exposed body.

I've tried to watch a couple before, and it's honestly just a big waste of time. It's either a girl wearing an extremely low-cut shirt, seeking donations for her cleavage whose camera blocks 1/3 of the screen. Or a girl that's just plain terrible at the game, and expects to get viewers anyway just because she's a girl. Not to mention the excessive giggling.

The whole point of watching a streamer, to me, is to watch someone much better than you, so that you can learn from what they're doing.

I'd like to hear your opinions.
    And there's where your answer lies. To YOU, watching streams is something that one does to get better. For the majority of players, including me, it's entertainment. I don't find tits to be entertaining, but to each his own.

Deleted
    Would you prefer to watch a girl playing with a low cut top... Or some butch guy with a bra top playing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    And there's where your answer lies. To YOU, watching streams is something that one does to get better. For the majority of players, including me, it's entertainment. I don't find tits to be entertaining, but to each his own.
    You don't? I do...but not to a degree of staring at tits for fuck all reason. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Would you prefer to watch a girl playing with a low cut top... Or some butch guy with a bra top playing?
    I'd prefer no cam unless it adds to the immersian of the game being viewed...horror or kinect games for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly all of the female streamers in the World of Warcraft section (well, any popular game, really) are garbage who don't deserve the large amount of viewers (or subscribe buttons ) that they get. Most of them have incredibly bland personalities, and they use their tits and looks as an advantage to get viewers, which is honestly pretty sad. Fortunately, a lot of people who watch these streams don't seem to be quality viewers, given the majority of the hive mind's intelligence and white-knightery in most of the chatrooms. With all that said though, there are some pretty chill females who do stream and don't use their looks for viewers, so props to them for not being whores.

Or you could take your head out of ass and realize that the angle that a webcam generally sits at would be the angle the have theirs at, and perhaps just realize that shit that shows cleavage might be more comfortable than something that covers every inch of their skin.

There are just as many, if not more, terrible male game streamers.

This "fake-gamer-girl" hate wagon is hilariously pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    LOLOL. I just had a look. Theres one on there "NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION #GIRLGAMER"

Cam on her is seriously just a shot of tits.

Well lets be honest here, they know how to get views.
    she's chubby

she probably does that because she gets no attention irl, I'd prefer a world where the gamer population wasn't largely horny, beta teen males

the "donate" button is as big as her camera, this is 100% camwhoring
    Last edited by Birkhoff; 2013-06-02 at 12:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Well if the girl in question does something fun for the viewers to watch or has an interesting topic going than it's not much of an issue. I never really watched twitch before tonight as I'm not interested in watching other people play...but I was rather shocked that people like to watch a dumb girl like the one linked above.

There are more then enough free sites to get your needs fullfilled for those reasons. :P
    Good streams are like a show though (for all games not just WoW). You're not just watching them mindlessly play with no audio, they commentate, interact with the audience and if they're charasmatic and interesting it's fun to watch on your second monitor while you browse the internet or do laps of Dalaran.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Or you could take your head out of ass and realize that the angle that a webcam generally sits at would be the angle the have theirs at, and perhaps just realize that shit that shows cleavage might be more comfortable than something that covers every inch of their skin.

There are just as many, if not more, terrible male game streamers.

This "fake-gamer-girl" hate wagon is hilariously pathetic.
    I suggest you watch the girl linked on this page and come back after. I was on your side untill 5-10 mins ago I opened up that link.

Good streams are like a show though (for all games not just WoW). You're not just watching them mindlessly play with no audio, they commentate, interact with the audience and if they're charasmatic and interesting it's fun to watch on your second monitor while you browse the internet or do laps of Dalaran.
    Hence why I said "it's ok if they are doing something fun or have an interesting topic going".

I used to watch Toby Games when he played them seriously and not stretch out gameplay for more views...Toby Games went to shit right after his first playthrough was finished.

I sometimes watch that pewdie dude when doing something else in the meanwhile (like waiting for a movie to be finished)...but I'd never watch a stream with all my attention focussed on it.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-06-02 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't watch movies that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch TV shows that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch streams that I'm not interested in.

I don't complain that there are TV shows, movies and streams that I'm not interested in. I just don't watch them.
    Of course the viewers are at fault, but it's unfair to other streamers that women use their womanly wiles to get viewers

its a matter of dignity, it's sad how they manipulate men to get what they want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Watched her twitch for 2 minutes, heard her brag about her $2000 glasses and how you should only buy them if you're a professional gamer like her, then she's on about being in a wheelchair, then she's the best resto druid she knows, I closed and went on to lol a lot.

Ok she's a troll or dumb 'Yeah I'm on national television.. the website is twitch.tv not twitch.com'
    She is a troll and a good one, the chat gets really mad at her because she plays like an idiot, when she loses the other team are either hacking or hacking her, she never blames her self its always her partner's fault, she calls hunters rangers and warlocks necromancers the chat goes ballistic because they cant understand if shes for real or not, all u see chat is saying show us your boobs and she doesnt even acknowledge chat most of the time it's so funny, people leave because they don't get what they want and she knows it.

I hardly watch girl streamers because A wow pvp is fucking boring B: wow pve is even worse to watch

Prefer to watch speed runners or streamers that play the INDIE games, like LethalFrag and ManVsGame
    Last edited by starkey; 2013-06-02 at 12:39 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Jeez, I didn't know you had to be a pro female or not, to be able to stream... I don't see what the problem is; if the female streamers want to show cleavage or what not, let them. You can just go watch another stream! Not trying to judge everyone though. Don't misinterpret my intention

Truthfully,

One guy.

I don't see why it's the girls problem? The guys who pay her are the ones encouraging that behaviour (and then whining about what a terrible person she is). Are you telling me that if there was money for naked gamer boys no guys would step up and have a go?