Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Questioning numerous times different ways of phrasing "It's that bad?" make me curious as to why the OP hasn't googled the question.. and also curious as to "wut".

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    They say its a ghost city, but Jesus, have you seen how big the city actually is? It's scary to think no one lives there.
    Okay, look, I don't mean to troll you, but after the threads you've started tonight I think we should ask in all seriousness: how much have you been drinking?
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    Hey... err Salan.

Mind moving out there to live on your own? You know, it'll help us rid the world of your stupidity and the like.

Opening so many threads, im considering you're on the autism spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Berto View Post
    People think no, but it is not proven yet. There is animals and they are doing very well. Scientists still wait to see if the animals can make it. But so far it is not proven that you will die or get sick, there is very big possibility but it is not yet proven.
    The ecosystem is almost perfect in the forbidden zone. Wolfs, deer etc etc has been able to live there without being bothered at all for a long time, they can live there quite alright, swallows(the bird) is one of the few species that has really gotten quite a bit of defects, but they can still live there.

The area got a rich wildlife.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...