Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Use CRZ to get it on another realm? Or just buy it.
    Do you enjoy it when they make things worse in-game?

I guess crz for a pvp server makes sense. But please GTFO my pve realm.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Yeah how dare blizzard create this MMO game and force us to play with other players. I want an Org with only ME in it.

LOL, because sitting in Ogri is "playing" with other people. OKay - I have no problem if CRZ only effected main cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    How can you know that? It is an assumption out of thin air. I can as well claim most people would prefer a empty world. I would, for example.
    He/she can't obviously. It sadly falls into the category of made-up majorities.

However, playing a game labelled as MASSIVELY-multiplayer and preferring an empty world is worthy of being written as an example of what "contradiction" means in a dictionary. It's as bewildering as someone playing Tekken and hating that other players use combos...

It is understandable that convenience is a tricky thing. And that some people play the game for its content rather than the multiplayer nature. Or want to just play with a small amount of other players, mostly people they already know, before starting to play the game even. But you can't play a game with a very specific nature and demand it does not adhere to it. You are not exactly doing it wrong. But you are not doing it exactly right either.

So yeah, you like an empty world, but you are in a game that tries to fill it, so you have to put up with it as long as you can.

I think that cross-realm-zones are a good idea. Just the implementation needs some working on. Less people in each zone perhaps, better selective phasing when crossing to another zone so you don't get separated by other players (especially when you are chasing them with a meat-cleaver to have some words about their ganking rituals), and better performance when switching zones (it's so tiring to have those small freezes when crossing over, especially when flying). But it's a nice feature; it brings some life back to the old world.
    Last edited by Drithien; 2013-06-02 at 02:05 PM.

You should definitely quit over CRZ..... can I have your stuff?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I guess crz for a pvp server makes sense. But please GTFO my pve realm.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 10:01 AM ----------

LOL, because sitting in Ogri is "playing" with other people. OKay - I have no problem if CRZ only effected main cities.
    I was being completely sarcastic. It's the other tool I have for stupid redundant CRZ complaints. I was going to go with "go play a single player game", but that's as cliche as the CRZ complaints them selves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It has. It has made the world much more alive, if you like it or not.
    Most of us like to live in a active world and not live in a world that feels like single player game.
    WoW is a massive game, There are way to many contents, that requires players.

Darkmoon faire is no exception, i love it.
    Things like the rabbit shouldn't be a facepalm, there should be a fight!

People just became real casual by getting everything they want, and when it becomes busy with the amount of players they are QQing.
    it only gives the illusion that its alive, the only things that became more "alive" is lowbie lvling and duels outside of org/sw

coz a game in which you can raid/bg with up to 40 people totally means that without CRZ WoW feels like a single-player game

that rabbit requires at least 15+ people to kill, only drops one per kill, and has a respawn averaging at 14-42 hours, and the DMF only lasts 1 week out of every month... and you imply that without CRZ it ISNT a battle to get this pet?????

you're the type of idiot who thinks wow is only great when you have to take an excessive amount of time to do anything....
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-06-02 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    That music was creepy, you have to admit. They could totally use that track inside of an evil clown themed instance.
    I damn well hope we get one at some point. It definitely fits the isle, too. There has to be something up with that place.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post

that rabbit requires at least 15+ people to kill, only drops one per kill, and has a respawn averaging at 14-42 hours, and the DMF only lasts 1 week out of every month... and you imply that without CRZ it ISNT a battle to get this pet?????
    Is it not suppose to be a battle to get this pet ? Or is it suppose to be a face roll experience where everyone wins and gets invited to the playboy mansion afterwards ?!

i really hate ppl that go "CRZ world alive good! derp derp"
    its only an illusion, u might as well be playing with npc's, the ore the herbs the pets they all go to THEIR servers, to benefit THEM, its an US VS THEM situation.

and ppl are so..... dont wanna get banned for speaking truth so whatever. use your brains people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Is it not suppose to be a battle to get this pet ? Or is it suppose to be a face roll experience where everyone wins and gets invited to the playboy mansion afterwards ?!
    im saying that it was already difficult to get before CRZ, i wasnt implying your playboy mansion e-z mode thing
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    I loved CRZ as long as there was world PvP going on in TBC (at CRZ implementation). Nowadays it's more of an annoying thing, they should activate it in Pandaria and implement a fix for ores/herbs so he prices don't sky-rocket. Else it's just bound to be annoying and that's it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    im saying that it was already difficult to get before CRZ, i wasnt implying your playboy mansion e-z mode thing
    Well if ones complaining about something being too difficult, the logical assumption is because they wish it to be easier. That or you just want to complain about something that's been whined about a thousand times already.

crz is a fantastic idea- I mean it could be the revolution of this game if done correct-

That said the half arse way they have actually implemented it into the game currently is the worst thing they have ever done to wow in my honest opinion, I have already laid out the most common bugs which still exist even when blizz say they are fixed in another post. Current Crz gives an illusion of more population--sometimes

That is the only benefit for someone on a pve realm atm- an illusion sometimes! Otherwise if they don't implement it properly it is a waste of everyones time. That isn't an opinion it is fact

Good luck doing e.g. that First Aid quest now, where you need to use bandages on 4 NPCs, and... voila - there are only 4 NPCs up at same time! Even in last day of DMF I had to wait for NPCs respawns.

Also preMoP patch added rare rabbit there. Though this rabbit, as well as all rare mobs in Outland, Northrend and Cataclysm, looks like is removed from the game entirely with CRZ.
    you're the type of idiot who thinks wow is only great when you have to take an excessive amount of time to do anything....
    Indeed, and there is nothing more frustrating than log into game and not play but sit in some queue waiting for respawns.

it only gives the illusion that its alive, the only things that became more "alive" is lowbie lvling and duels outside of org/sw

coz a game in which you can raid/bg with up to 40 people totally means that without CRZ WoW feels like a single-player game

It's a rare pet. Rare.

I'll let you think about what that word means for a little bit. No rush. We have all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could not get to the isle as of yet; is the deathmatch also crz? I have currently ~4 trinkets and still need a few for the achievement.

Could be a bit of a chaos when around 40+ players enter the deathmatch and aoe things down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my Darkmoon Rabbit, so im good .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    It's a rare pet. Rare.

I'll let you think about what that word means for a little bit. No rush. We have all day.
    its already rare nooblord

there is 0 point making it rarer

[This post was infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-06-03 at 01:00 PM.

It's a rare pet. Rare.

Easy rare gathering was one of the only benefits of low pop realms. The other being little competition for resource spawns (which is counteracted by larger realms having way cheaper mats on the AH). Those were literally the only benefits to being on a low pop realm. The only one they have now is easy farming for max level mats.

If you don't think CRZ has had anything to do with low pop servers dying, then you're probably not on a low pop server. My server went from medium pop to low pop in the months following CRZ, and it's only getting worse. There are now no 25 man raiding guilds on my server. None.

It's a rare pet. Rare.

CRZ automatically removes all rare mobs from the world. I thought it wasn't secret. Most of rare mobs were removed from the game entirely.

Also rare - means not regular, in terms of NPC spawns it means longer than regular respawn time. Rare doesn't mean that it spawns once in a eternity.