Power failure last night system not seeing ssd

Hey all, I need some help. Last night my whole town lost power, it finally came back up and my system will not load windows on my ssd.
    It can detect my hdd and both dvd drives. System board gives me a2 and a6, otherwise when attempting boot displays a9 on my monitor

Tried clearing cmos removing my drives ect and so far nothing. Im trying to use my phone to this and look for answers, so any help would be great.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 07:14 AM ----------

Ps system spec in sig

Deleted
    try connecting ssd to another sata port or another computer.. if you cant still see ssd in bios, it has probably died

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the future, get yourself a UPS and protect your system. Try alternate SATA ports and see what happens, your drive might be fried if it isn't being recognized.

Tried different port and pc could not boot.
    Sny other ideas let me know otherwise ill be doing a rma today

Quote Originally Posted by Sthos View Post
    Tried different port and pc could not boot.
    Sny other ideas let me know otherwise ill be doing a rma today
    Put your computer on a UPS or get a good surge protector if you can't afford a good UPS. Of course the UPS would be better as it would give you the time to properly shut down once the power goes out and that will help prevent things frying.

Found this "solution" that someone posted that apparently worked when their system could no longer detect the SSD.

http://forum.crucial.com/t5/Solid-St.../110964/page/5

Funnily enough, another user that had theirs die after a power outage and what fixed it was....another power outage.

I've just had a similar issue with my m4 256GB mSATA (01MG) drive.

My block was recently experiencing frequent power outages, and after one of them, the drive would no longer be recognized at POST.

It would hang at POST for ~30 seconds longer than usual with it plugged it, but not detect it in the end.

Booting to Hiren's and trying to reset its Active status didn't work either, since it wouldn't show up neither in Acronis nor in GParted, both in AHCI and IDE modes.

What solved it, surprisingly, was another power outage in the middle of me trying to figure it all out...

Since the power came back on, it's detected fine again - but my sense of confidence in this drive is somewhat reduced now.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-06-02 at 12:49 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I have both and still didnt help

It can just be that your controller has broken down, aka new SSD. I've had the same problem, glad though that I still had warranty and could choose a new one for around the price I bought my old one at.