Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    There's more ways to influence the free market than just buying/not buying. Voicing your opinion can help to shape the crap that gets shoved at your face.
    yeah! curse those video game makers for not making GTA more realistic!
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    yeah! curse those video game makers for not making GTA more realistic!
    you're moving around in your mind :s

i was rebutting your comment on giving opinions, not the opinion itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    GTA never claims to depict and represent real life. How do you always manage to get unbanned?
    GTA4 was spose to be more rl like which is probarly why it was so dull and unexciting

Deleted
    The problem you identify is that it's a video game and not real life. It can't be solved..

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    GTA tries to be realistic, but I feel this is what is holding the series back.
    You're right, when you die you should actually die. Because people want to be 40 hours deep in and have to restart. That's just more realistic, and realism is what the people want.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    GTA has never tried to be a simulation of real life. It is a game with a more immersive and probable world than most out there. I'm glad that we have the possibility of failing terribly in GTA, and for me, most of the fun is brought through fails. Exploding or derailing a train during a getaway for instance, so much fun.

I still remember when I played GTA: London and later GTA II during release, and I absolutely fell in love with the franchise. Many found San Andreas to be the best yet, but for my own sake, I loved Vice City and the original GTA.

Hey if you like that style of game play mafia 2. It is irritating as hell, completely cramps the sandbox style of game and really makes you completely risk averse. While I like mafia 2 for what it is, they missed an opportunity here with those decisions and it will always be a lesser game to me.

Don't create threads just to complain about a game/series.