Thread: PC Case help..

Deleted

PC Case help..

Hello everyone..
    I need a new case, for a rendering/gaming pc.. I am looking for something that supports ATX mobo's, that has space for cable management, also if possible, i would like to have the option of watercooling the rig..all of that in a decent price..please point me at a specific direction, cause i'm kinda lost with all that variety that exists in the market..thanks..
    Last edited by mmoc729a4a46ee; 2013-06-02 at 06:19 PM.

All depends on your budget. It'd be easier to narrow down options if that info were given otherwise I'd suggest this as a starting point.

http://www.coolermaster.com.au/produ...category_id=18

Deleted
    the price should be arround 100-120 Euro the most, but i would be ok if i could find a suitable case for like 50E or something..

I can't really help you with where to purchase but here's a few cases to look at in that price range.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...s800,3501.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asixtiris View Post
    the price should be arround 100-120 Euro the most, but i would be ok if i could find a suitable case for like 50E or something..
    Where are you from? Just asking so I know where to look for you. Also are you talking about real water cooling or just pre-filled ones like Corsair H series?

Deleted
    I am located in greece, also i edited the original..you can leave the sli out..i'm leaning towards a gtx660 on an asrock z77 extreme pro3/ extreme 4 mobo..

Deleted
    Each one being a step up from the next but will obviously cost more as well, €64-99:

Corsair Carbide 200R
    Corsair Carbide 300R
    Corsair Carbide 400R

If you have a different vendor you use/prefer let us know.

Deleted
    Oh I use many vendors, it only depends where i can get the best price, don't mind about that, any vendor that would be within EU is acceptable..thanks

Deleted
    Well that one site was the only Greek one I knew of.

I can use www.hardwareversand.de or Amazon.co.uk but with shipping it might be cheaper locally that's why I asked for sites to use.

The 400R I linked you is a really good option.

FRACTAL DESIGN Arc R2
    FRACTAL DESIGN Define R4

Just remember to add shipping to those.

Deleted
    Yeah, I know the drill..but it seems that, in most cases only vendors outside eu are not worth it due to customs..
    most of the time amazon.co.uk and ebay.co.uk save me some money..even with the shipping costs..

looks like 300R is about the same, is there any particular reason why you recommended 400R over the 3?

Deleted
    Just higher quality overall, better cable management as well. Read some reviews, maybe the 300R is fine for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on where you purchase it, this case is at the top of your price range but I really like the Obsidian series from Corsair. Great cases, lots of room and amazing cable management. I have the 800d but the 650d is really great too, just a bit smaller.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811139006