Deleted

Looking for new... NON MMO Game to play

Like the title says, i am looking for a new game to play, something with campaigns or such but not an MMO (i will take mmo suggestions if the game can be played solo) Can be, FPS, Fantasy whatever... My past gaming experience is 7 years of WOW, D3 (didn't really care for it) Currently playing Planetside 2 and liking it for the PVP aspect but really looking for something more campaign driven. Loved the Half Life games and just recently re played Half life 2, Played alot of early Nintendo/play station games as well as halo, and early call of duty and medal of honor games. Looking back i guess WOW is the only "Fantasy" style game i have ever played but dont let that stop you... My Computer is listed in Sig and should be able to handle any game out there right now so that should not be an issue either.. I look forward to suggestions... Oh and last bit of info is that i need to be able to do digital download of the game (no retail box store available to me at the moment)

Deleted
    GTA san andreas! Still heavily played. I've played Mafia I not long ago, it's fun for 3-4 days imo. It's like GTA SA but with less missions, also you have to really think in this game before engaging a fight.

Age of Empires? RTS game, pick anything alike. You could google too to find more games, a lot more.

fallout 3 and the NV. don't half ass it either and play just the story quests. it's so immersive, easily two of the best games i've ever played.

try portal 2 for something completely new and different....yes, i know its not new but the concept might be to you

Bioshock 1 & Bioshock: Infinite. I didn't enjoy Bioshock 2, so I won't recommend it.

Mass Effect 1,2,3
    Knights of the Old Republic
    Dragon Age
    Skyrim
    Crysis

Deleted
    Fallout 3
    Clive Barker's Undying
    Fallout New Vegas
    TES: SKyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
    Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (get the latest unofficial patch for this one)
    Bioshock
    Gothic II & Night of the Raven expansion
    Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
    Planescape: Torment

Some are pretty old, might be difficult to appreciate them, but they are all classics. Try Steam and GoG.com.