Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turn based rpgs like final fantasy.

Generic fps like call of duty/battlefield.

I love 3rd person view, mass effect 3 did it perfectly. Vastly prefer to 1st.

I'm probably going to get a bunch of flaming for this.

I really dislike Final Fantasy style games, ones with a lot of talking and turn based combat (I realize this isn't all final fantasy games). Or games like Dragon Age & Mass Effect. They are all just very boring to me. My next least favorite would be FPS games

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    fighting games, i like playing them with people for all of an hour then im like yeah lets move on.
    i dont quite understand the hate for controllers for FPS games, imo they are much better but i guess thats what happens on a forum for a PC game
    Mouse is point + click. Set sensitivity up and you can aim so fast and keep shots precise.

Controller is nowhere near as precise as aiming with a mouse, its also a lot slower aswell, even with sensitivity up. Someone using mouse + keyboard will run circles around someone with a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I'm probably going to get a bunch of flaming for this.

I really dislike Final Fantasy style games, ones with a lot of talking and turn based combat (I realize this isn't all final fantasy games). Or games like Dragon Age & Mass Effect. They are all just very boring to me. My next least favorite would be FPS games
    I don't see why you should be flamed for your opinion. You're just not interested in the story-telling aspect of gaming. That's fine. I often feel quite the opposite, but we should be allowed to like (and dislike) in line with our own actual preferences, don't you think?
    As long as you don't go 'they're stupid hurdur.' (There's stupid games, no doubt... And there's a lot of stuff I simply don't get the appeal of.. But some people do, and that should be enough.)

Sport games, but no gamestyle is bad, only the way it's used.

10+ Year Old Account
    FPS's

Never was a huge fan of guns, so naturally i'm not much of a fan of running around shooting people.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I don't see why you should be flamed for your opinion. You're just not interested in the story-telling aspect of gaming. That's fine. I often feel quite the opposite, but we should be allowed to like (and dislike) in line with our own actual preferences, don't you think?
    As long as you don't go 'they're stupid hurdur.' (There's stupid games, no doubt... And there's a lot of stuff I simply don't get the appeal of.. But some people do, and that should be enough.)
    I understand your point, they are just really popular games I dislike. I also really like story-telling in games, so it has always been weird to me that I dislike Dragon Age & Mass Effect (which are supposed to have really good stories). I think it is because I have ADD and I have trouble paying attention some times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any button mashing fighting games!! lol