Deleted

Here's a fun one....Funny Debit card!!

So i recently opened a account with a bank in england that let me customise the debit card, I went for the obvious awesome choice of fry's shut up and take my money but you cant due to copyright (they're very strict)

Anyway, I thought i would turn to the MMO-CHAMPION community for some inspiration!!!

Let's get our heads together and make a good one ^.^

(Any help is appriciated)

copy the pose and do it yourself
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I'd say something related to ID theft. Would be funny if everytime you used it, the cashier would look at you funny - and you'd be like "what?!?".

Deleted
    Something with blue skin and goatlegs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to Fun Stuff since it has no overt connection to World of Warcraft.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    You know, the best thing to put on there is something that makes it not appear like a credit card at all. Some people use a library card or gym membership card style decoration so that if your wallet is ever stolen, people are less likely to think that's your credit card. I need to renew my debit card later this year, and i'm considering something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    You know, the best thing to put on there is something that makes it not appear like a credit card at all. Some people use a library card or gym membership card style decoration so that if your wallet is ever stolen, people are less likely to think that's your credit card. I need to renew my debit card later this year, and i'm considering something similar.
    pretty smart imo... but no fun at all, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Notdaface View Post
    So i recently opened a account with a bank in england that let me customise the debit card, I went for the obvious awesome choice of fry's shut up and take my money but you cant due to copyright (they're very strict)

Anyway, I thought i would turn to the MMO-CHAMPION community for some inspiration!!!

Let's get our heads together and make a good one ^.^

(Any help is appriciated)
    How bout a black card, with just the words in white.

"SHUT UP"
    "AND TAKE MY MONEY"

Shut up and take my... honey?

10+ Year Old Account
    Silence thyself and acquire currency mine?

Fry with a top hat and monocle, of course.

Get your picture with the words, "If this isn't the guy using the card, it's stolen" on it.

You can't ask them to remove this huge blue "Barclays" sign that takes like half of the space on the card, so whatever design you choose it will probably look pretty ugly.

I had several awesome ideas but this barclays sign made them just impossible, so I gave up and went for solid black colour.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is the other great 'meme' design I've seen: