Enhance, should I start prioritizing haste?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Korra/advanced

I only have one RPPM trinket and my understanding of them is pretty limited. I thought haste edges out at higher gear levels with two RPPMS and the ledgendary Meta,which I don't have yet. I do have the LFR Bad Mojo if you think that would be a better trinket to equip? If I should go haste, I know I should get rid of Echo but should I get AS or EM? In the past people have told me to sim but I don't really understand or know how to use Simcraft yet.

Deleted
    I don't really know because I've no idea how to sim, my Enh is iLvl 516 (it's my offspec) and i'm still prioritizing mastery, I'm still rather happy with my DpS too.

Hope you get your answer

Without bothering to sim it looks like it's probably worth it go to haste > mastery due to renataki's, but not worth 2 haste > 1 agi yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Without bothering to sim it looks like it's probably worth it go to haste > mastery due to renataki's, but not worth 2 haste > 1 agi yet.

He is basically right.

Str Agi AP Exp Hit Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    Scale Factors 0.00 5.24 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 2.30 2.43 2.24

Agi > Haste ~= Crit ~= Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by eeva View Post
    He is basically right.

Str Agi AP Exp Hit Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    Scale Factors 0.00 5.24 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 2.30 2.43 2.24

Agi > Haste ~= Crit ~= Mastery
    Crit is ahead of mastery? That seems weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsoney View Post
    Crit is ahead of mastery? That seems weird to me.
    I just tried fiddling around with the SimulationCraft thing and it's telling me agi>mastery>crit~=haste. I have the valor trinket and the one from primoridius though, since enhance is my OS, and I had the trinket from Elegon until then. I'm really confused.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Catatia/simple is my gear overall. (I should usually be in enhance, and if I still have no gems at the time of checking this, it's because I"m trying to figure out what gems for my shoulders and cape lol)

This is me http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A4/advanced

Last time i simmed going full haste vs agility + haste, full haste was ~1k Behind, with agility + mastery a good 5k Behind.

I suggest your try going agility + haste gems, switch to PE + EM, with glyphed fire elemental and Bad juju + Renataki's equiped. You will be surprised how much damage your primal fire elemental will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsoney
    Enhance, should I start prioritizing haste?
    Dear OP, I have gone through the trouble of simming your character for some answers.

For the original question about going all Haste; I have simmed your character and have concluded that your current stat priority should be Agility > Haste > Mastery. I tried to post a link to the sim results, but I'm not allowed apparently.

For your question about talents, I have simmed the following list for you (I had a picture, but again, cannot link):

138140 DPS AS/PE
    137915 DPS EM/PE
    136680 DPS EoE/PE
    136027 DPS AS/UF
    135983 DPS EM/EB
    135681 DPS AS/EB
    135326 DPS EoE/EB
    135079 DPS EoE/UF
    135078 DPS EM/UF

The big thing about RPPM is that it scales with haste. As you obtain more RPPM trinkets, and especially the legendary meta gem, your best talents and your stat weights change. Since 5.2 EOE has not been an optimal talent for sustained dps, as Ancestral Swiftness was buffed. Unleashed Fury was nerfed also, and so your current talent choices of EoE/UF is no longer optimal. I suggest leaning towards the talents at the top of the meter I posted above. As you obtain more RPPM gear and your ilvl increases, the BiS talent combo EM/PE will start to win over the other choices. So also keep in mind to take the information I post with a grain of salt as it is all changing with your gear.

Adding on to what Orangehullo said, I'd just go straight for EM/PE. On most fights it will prove a dps increase where it matters, as there are very few sustained dps checks left in ToT. Especially in normal/lfr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Orangehullo View Post
    Dear OP, I have gone through the trouble of simming your character for some answers.

For the original question about going all Haste; I have simmed your character and have concluded that your current stat priority should be Agility > Haste > Mastery. I tried to post a link to the sim results, but I'm not allowed apparently.

For your question about talents, I have simmed the following list for you (I had a picture, but again, cannot link):

138140 DPS AS/PE
    137915 DPS EM/PE
    136680 DPS EoE/PE
    136027 DPS AS/UF
    135983 DPS EM/EB
    135681 DPS AS/EB
    135326 DPS EoE/EB
    135079 DPS EoE/UF
    135078 DPS EM/UF

The big thing about RPPM is that it scales with haste. As you obtain more RPPM trinkets, and especially the legendary meta gem, your best talents and your stat weights change. Since 5.2 EOE has not been an optimal talent for sustained dps, as Ancestral Swiftness was buffed. Unleashed Fury was nerfed also, and so your current talent choices of EoE/UF is no longer optimal. I suggest leaning towards the talents at the top of the meter I posted above. As you obtain more RPPM gear and your ilvl increases, the BiS talent combo EM/PE will start to win over the other choices. So also keep in mind to take the information I post with a grain of salt as it is all changing with your gear.
    Thank you so much for this, I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into this to help a random stranger. Next time I log on I guess I'll be investing a bit of gold for re gemming/enchanting/reforging.