Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I'm having trouble with all those swirly things. At 30%, I can't avoid them all. They're moving too fast and too close to together. As Alliance, I can't really pan my camera out well enough to really see any "safe zone". I've seen videos as Horde and people are able to pan their cameras out so they can see the entire arena well, then they stand in an area where it's relatively safe. I can't seem to do that as Alliance. It makes it a pain. lol.
    There is indeed a safe zone on ali side its all the way in the back opposite the side where the enrage rain of deaths starts

Deleted
    so easy nuke em befor they hurt

I'm having trouble with all those swirly things. At 30%, I can't avoid them all. They're moving too fast and too close to together. As Alliance, I can't really pan my camera out well enough to really see any "safe zone". I've seen videos as Horde and people are able to pan their cameras out so they can see the entire arena well, then they stand in an area where it's relatively safe. I can't seem to do that as Alliance. It makes it a pain. lol.
    Be happy you have a full arena to use. Having almost the middle half of the arena unusable on this fight makes it extremely difficult for horde, especially as a melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by SamoTray View Post
    There is indeed a safe zone on ali side its all the way in the back opposite the side where the enrage rain of deaths starts
    My apologizes, but I am unsure of where you exactly mean. Say I start the fight facing the boss (as we get plunked down in the same location to start, everytime). Would that be in the top left corner?

My apologizes, but I am unsure of where you exactly mean. Say I start the fight facing the boss (as we get plunked down in the same location to start, everytime). Would that be in the top left corner?
    no when ur facing the boss where u get teleported in jus back pedal to that wall the safe zone is there. once u find it the boss is faceroll. all you have to do once u find it is move up to jump over one beam then jump back over it when it comes back

Quote Originally Posted by SamoTray View Post
    no when ur facing the boss where u get teleported in jus back pedal to that wall the safe zone is there. once u find it the boss is faceroll. all you have to do once u find it is move up to jump over one beam then jump back over it when it comes back
    Thank you. I'll try a long the back of the wall and see what happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went back to Brawler's Guild. I had to quit the raiding scene for a few months and was looking for something to do while logged in. I started doing Brawler's again and pet battles. Yesterday I decided to get rank 10 and finish the challenge bosses. I had a little bit of a rough time on Ahoo'ru, wiping about 5 times finally beating him a few seconds before enrage. I was so proud that I managed to clear everything without having to join a raid or cheating as ENH. I log out and that's when I realize, I'd been wearing my safari hat. I essentially cleared all of rank 9 wearing the stupid level 1 hat which means I didn't have my legendary meta gem, 4 piece, or even a real helm. I checked my item level to see how bad it was and I was only 499 because of it. Now just going back tonight to try Disruptron if the lines aren't too long, then I'll be done with everything.