10+ Year Old Account

Help me choose a class

Currently I am playing as a Retribution paladin. However I am considering rerolling. I love my Ret pally but our raid group is seriously heavy on the melee. Our raid groups is also heavy on the clothies so I am thinking either Hunter, Ele Shaman, Boomkin. I am looking for a class that is easy to do big dps with. I currently find Ret paladins extremely easy to get near the top of my raids dps meters. However on my 90 mage I struggle to do good dps.

I have heard that ele shamans are fairly simple, but how are they performing? My guild recently had a Boomkin recruit that really struggled with doing good damage so I am thinking that Boomkin is a fairly hard spec. How are hunters performing? I know we had one hunter that was middle of the pack DPS but I don't think he was particularly a skilled player.

TL;DR
    I am looking to reroll to a class that is equally easy (or challenging) to do big dps with as a ret paladin.

Note: I put this in dungeons and raids because I plan to only do PVE with this toon.
    Last edited by Bombercloner; 2013-06-03 at 05:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me choose a class threads are not allowed. Please read the FAQ section.
    Closing thread.