Deleted

Is this set still avaible in game?

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=736/v...rs-battlegear#.
    Just like in the topic :O
    Back in the days you could go and change raiding tokens into those...
    Is it still possible? Somwhere?

Warriors can get it, yeah. It was reintroduced either in 4.3 or in MoP, not sure when. You buy it with honor.

Deleted
    I think you can still do it on isle of quel denas

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is. Wowhead usually has a red text stating if the item isn't available anymore. Try Area 52
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You can buy it from legacy armor vendors, and I think you can still trade T6 tokens for it too. The boots and belts may not be on the vendor though, but I think they may drop in Black Temple somewhere.

The onslaught set is a recolor of that set, too. You can get the tokens for it from Hyjal Summit and Sunwell Plateau

I can't recall if you can actually get the original PvP pieces - but I believe the vendor in Area 52 should have them. In any case, Netherspark is right, you can trade the T6 tokens for the PvP pieces on the Isle of Quel'Danas, I've done that myself. Boot and belt models are available as non-set pieces from Black Temple bosses.

why dont you just click on a piece and see where you get it from?
    Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    You can buy it from legacy armor vendors, and I think you can still trade T6 tokens for it too. The boots and belts may not be on the vendor though, but I think they may drop in Black Temple somewhere.
    I purchased the veteran's plate belt from the vendors on Quel'Danas...it seemed to match reasonably well.

Deleted
    You can buy the head, shoulders, chest, gloves and legs from Kezzik the Striker (Cant post links, sorry - But check location on wowhead) for a reasonable amount of honour. The belt and boots however, I cant seem to find a source for that and I sadly think you cant get those items anymore.

Only Gladiator things that aren't available are all the non-current elite items and season 1 off-set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellybounce View Post
    You can buy the head, shoulders, chest, gloves and legs from Kezzik the Striker (Cant post links, sorry - But check location on wowhead) for a reasonable amount of honour. The belt and boots however, I cant seem to find a source for that and I sadly think you cant get those items anymore.
    Isle of Quel'Danas, try google http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced I bought the shoulders, chest, legs and boots/belt after transmog came.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-06-03 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne