Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Warlock LF Serious Nighttime Raiding Guild on Blackrock

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rhead/advanced

Ideal raid times would be 8:30pm-11pm PST twice or three times a week, but will try to work around similar schedules.

Heroic experience, prefer group pushing into heroics.
    Last edited by SaltLakeAtrocity; 2013-06-04 at 08:26 AM.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

I'd really like to talk with you.
    We're 3/13 right now and I fully expect to get 1 or 2 more this next reset.
    If all goes well I'd like to get you over asap before raid lock out.

Hope the 8:30 times are PST times though because we're a bit later.

________________________Invicto Gaming________________________
    Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild | Invicto-gaming.com

Raid Times - [Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday]

PST – 10PM-1AM
    CST - 12:00PM-3AM
    EST - 1AM-4AM

* During progression, raid times might be extended if close to a new kill.

Current Progression | 3/13 Heroic
    What I'm Looking for

I'm looking for players who understand what it means to play as a team.
    I'm not looking for meter jockeys, who only focus on numbers, I'm looking for skillful players that understand learning mechanics and playing together earns more kills. This is a heroic progression guild. If you don't have the desire to be your best then turn away now.

What I expect from you

¤ Previous Heroic Raid Experience (The more the better)
    ¤ Basic understanding of WoL and how to read logs
    ¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader
    ¤ Actively utilize guild forums for optimization and guild information
    ¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
    ¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
    ¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

What We don't need

¤ Meter/Number Junkies
    ¤ Immature members
    ¤ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve
    ¤ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid

Tanks: Monk, Druid, DK (Has to be solid as both tank/dps)
    Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid (must have solid dps spec and perform well)
    RDPS: Warlock, Mage
    If you're interested in the same things we want, then please app @ http://www.invicto-gaming.com/
    Please have WoL link and armory link available.
    Also, if you don't have mumble please be ready to install it for the apping process.
    For more questions you can contact me directly.

Contact Angrydruid/Angrybob (BloodRaged#1607)
    Thank you for your time and consideration!

I see that your thread title says "on Blackrock," but should you be open to server transfer, we'd very much be interested in you. I'm not sure what time zone you're referring to when you say 8:30-11:00, but my guild raids 10 PM - 1 AM EST three times a week. We're a 10M that's currently 2/13 H, continuing to push into heroic content. You can see all the details in the blurb that follows.

Please add me on btag FayeFaye#1819, if you're interested, and we can chat! Thanks and good luck on your search!

<Elitist> is looking for a Warlock!

If you feel you'd be a good fit, please apply.

Progression
    • 2/13 H ToT (as of 06.02.13)
    • MV 6/6 (H)
    • HoF 6/6 (H)
    • ToES 3/4 (H)

Raid Time
    Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8 PM - 11 PM MST (10 PM - 1 AM EST, 7 PM - 10 PM PST)

Loot
    • Suicide kings
    • loot council may be used for OS gear

Us
    A fun, tight knit, no-drama collection of grown folks who enjoy killing monsters while wearing nothing but our undies. Contrary to our name, we're not actually elitist snobs. We're a pretty laid back bunch that simply strives to enjoy the raiding aspect of WoW to the fullest. When it's raid night, it's go time! The core of our group has been raiding together at least two and a half years. We have raiders who've been with the guild over five years.

Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our members and their time. We understand if people occasionally have to miss raids due to RL obligations. Furthermore, you won't find crazy vent rage here. We never resort to insults or obscene language as a means of correcting mistakes. We do, however, openly discuss errors and ways to improve.

You
    An experienced raider with the following attributes:
    • a team player who is reliable, mature, and has a positive attitude
    • good attendance
    • knows his or her class and how to make the most of it
    • MoP experience highly preferred with at least a 510 ilvl
    • have vent and a mic

This opening is for someone who wants to be a regular raider. You will not ride the bench. We rotate people through progression. To keep it fair, we do this by first asking for volunteers, then in case no one offers to sit, we'll /roll for a switch.

Further Details
    Be aware: Nathrezim is a low population PVP server. So, if you're from a big place like Kil'jaeden or Illidan and are interested in being somewhere similar, to put it kindly, this is a bit different.

Interest
    Please fill out an application COMPLETELY at our site - http://elitist.guildlaunch.com. There is an "apply to guild" link at the left side of the site. We very much appreciate when people take the time to be thorough.

If there's a general issue I didn't cover, please leave a response here. Also feel free to whisper me in game @ FayeFaye#1819.

If you managed to read through all that, thank you much! And look forward to your app!

Hey Dis,

Our raid times are earlier than you would like, but if your start times are flexible, Pound Town would love to add you to our roster! We are a 25 man, progression-oriented guild on Blackrock with an immediate opening for a warlock for a core position. We raid 2 nights a week, 6-9 PST, and are currently 3/13 H with Ji-Kun sub 20% on our first night of progression. If you think we could be a good fit, please contact Broukz, Lundraxx or Faids in game, or add me via Btag (Cherry #1451).

Updated: We are now 3/13 H! Ji-Kun hopefully to fall tonight!
    Last edited by Cherryontop; 2013-06-06 at 05:35 PM.

Hi.
    I'm Orphie of Steadfast. We're a 10m late night raiding guild on Silvermoon - US - Horde. We're currently looking for a ranged DPS and you may fit the bill. I was wondering if you'd like to speak with either myself Orph#1909 or our guild leader Asllana#1512. Our raid times are Tue/Wed 9:30pm - 12:30am PST & 9:30pm - 11:30am on Sunday.
    If you're interested just whisper one of us at some point and we'd be glad to talk with you. We're recruiting for immediate involvement.

Thank you,
    Orph

Hey there,

Our raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs. and our progress is 5/13H (25m). We are currently looking for a high performing warlock.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. We had to move servers (due low population), but have been happily settled on our server for over a year on Blackrock.

Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy making solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. Many of us have other interests and responsibilities and do not want to put in endless hours of raiding. Several of us have experienced being part of a cutting edge, top 100 guild, but prefer the tempo of our guild.

Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. In addition to our 25 man team, we have a 10 man “alt” ToT team that raids on Fri/Sat nights. Many of us also enjoy playing alts, pvp, challenge modes, etc.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Chuibacca
    Grenouille
    Unahornn