Deleted

Oracles/Frenzyeart

Hello,

I made the mistake of getting exalted with the Oracles first when the best way to do it would be to get frenzyheart up first. I'm just wondering something relating to the 60 exalted achievement. If you lose rep with one faction after you've chosen another, does count as one less exalted faction for 60? The achievement you get would still be there, I imagine, but is it the same as the guild achievement? If you change guilds, you lose 1 exalted. If I were to change to frenzyheart, would I still have oracles under my belt for 60?

Thanks.

Deleted
    no, it would go down by one. even though it doesnt say so directly in the achivement tracking, it's corrected after a relog

but if you already have the achivement you dont lose it

Further food for thought: Do you have the green proto drake already?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Further food for thought: Do you have the green proto drake already?
    That damn green proto drake.
    I remember spending countless weeks doing the dailies, getting the eggs and hoping i would get it.
    Also almost murdered my friend, that got it on the first egg he ever recieved.

And the irony of the mather, a month or so after i got the drake it dropped for me from somewhere else.
    Think it was the random loot bag from LFD or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oracles/Frenzyheart and Scryers/Aldor count as one rep for the purposes of the achievement. Gaining Exalted on one and then the other will not award you with two exalted reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    That damn green proto drake.
    I remember spending countless weeks doing the dailies, getting the eggs and hoping i would get it.
    Also almost murdered my friend, that got it on the first egg he ever recieved.

And the irony of the mather, a month or so after i got the drake it dropped for me from somewhere else.
    Think it was the random loot bag from LFD or something.
    I'm still after the dumb thing.

I got it on my first egg. And went on to tell my friends how easy it was to get